Ratings for Dr. Cleveland L. Null

I've been seeing Dr. Null for the past 8 years. He has always been caring and considerate and have been wonderful to me and my family. His office is clean and very modern. I'd recommend my family see him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Per Dr. Null's advice, had crowns placed across front 6 top teeth to the tune of $9000. Two turns gray, dentist only replaced one. The one he replaced is too large and protrudes whereas my original teeth were perfect in shape and form, just yellow from age. Three crowns have broken and needed to be re-cemented. Two have broken and been re-cememnted not once but repeatedly. My two front crowns have apparently been what my new dentist calls "seeping" so the little bit of helathy tooth left underneath the crown has been subjected to bacteria and decay. The cores, posts and crowns have to be redone to the tune of $3000 AND they may not be able to save them. I may actually LOSE my two front teeth! DO NOT go to this dentist for cosmetic dentistry. He has ruined my teeth and he simply isn't good enough.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014