Ratings for Dr. Negin Nooshin

Not a very helpful or friendly person. Came here twice and each time was very rude will not come back a third time.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

The best doctor I have ever had an appointment with. I was seen by Dr Nooshin at the time may appointment was scheduled, unlike most other doctors offices where you are seen 30+ minutes after your scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

I never have to wait past my appointment time like other Dr offices I have had appointments with. Friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I refer Dr Nooshin to all my friends.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Nooshin is great! I never have to wait. She's fast but really listens to concerns. She's great with my kids too.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Better have your copay, will not bill. Meanwhile, still have issues with my eyes until payday I guess.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes past my schelded appointment, Dr Nooshin always greets her patients with a smile. She is friendly,coutious, extremely knowledgable and patient. Best experience I have had visiting a Dr's office. I have had to wait more than an hour at other Dr's office past my scheduled appointment time. I highly recommend Dr Nooshin!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

This Doctor provided excelent customer service and extraordinary knowledge

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Extremely professional. I was in and out in no time. Will go back next time.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Very professional and knowledgable. She was the only one on staff on a Saturday, at Target optometry, and still managed to begin my exam 5 minutes earlier than my scheduled slot. Felt very comfortable as it was my first eye exam and was very attentive to my questions.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr Nooshin was fast efficient and took the time to explain things. She also didn't make me feel rushed when doing the dreaded "Which one is better?" test. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Negin Nooshin's Credentials

• University of Houston (Grad. 2008)