Ratings for Dr. Tammy E. Baker

I've been a patient of Dr. bakers ever she came to Knoxville. She's so knowledge and can pick upon other issues that other doctors miss.shes up on the latest techniques . I count it a blessing to be her patient.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Baker is excellent, knowledgeable, kind and up to date. Excellent choice for all women!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr Baker is amazing. Made me feel very comfortable in an uncomfortable situation.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have been Dr Baker's patient for over 15 years and never have I experienced any disrespect from her or her staff. She has listened, cared, and respected all of my medical issues. I have no problem recommending her or the staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Baker's since 1994. She has performed 2 surgeries on me, listened when I needed to talk and is always knowledgeable about anything I've had going on. It's a plus to me to schedule an appointment and actually see a doctor not a nurse practitioner or physicians assistant.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Run from her, terrible staff. Horrible attitude from Tammy herself. I know two other patients with the Sam experience.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Office staff was rude and unhelpful to me the entire time I was there, although the nurse was very nice. Dr. Baker seemed very condescending for the few minutes that I saw her, and they didn't call me back with my lab results for weeks. I had to call them. Would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

an exceptional physician, and her staff are wonderful professional and courteous

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I used to work for this practice. Dr Baker herself,is very nice however her husband is VERY rude.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Having a medical backgtound, I am always asking questions about the latest article that I have read. She continues to keep up with any of the latest issues and current procedures. I respect as well appreciate her knowledge . So much so that she was my daughters first GYN. I have been a patient for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Tammy E. Baker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Baker is a native of Lee County Virginia, the southwestern most tip of Virginia just 60 miles from Knoxville. She attended the University of Kentucky Medical School and graduated in 1989. She then moved to Knoxville and completed her residency at the University of Tennessee Knoxville in 1993. She has had a solo practice providing one on one care to women since 1995. Dr. Baker is the mother of two adult children and has been married for over 33 years. Her interest in gynecology arose from her own struggles with endometriosis in her early 20’s and her desire to be an advocate for other women. She is Board Certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

• Univ Of Ky Coll Of Med, Lexington Ky 40536 (Grad. 1989)

• Vulvodynia