Ratings for Dr. Matesa S. Pringle

Doesn't focus on the problem and tells you she has seen many cases like mine, really? She gave me supplements that did nothing for my condition. Very expensive and disorganized.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Absolutely love this doctor . Helped me feel so much better .

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. Pringle has changed my life! I now know I have food allergies, not seasonal allergies that required me to take a pill every day to feel better. No more allergy meds needed. Plus I'm losing weight, feeling more energetic and am more intentional in my thinking and motivation. After several MDs told me I was allergic to everything that blew in the air but could eat anything, it is such a relief to finally know what the cause of my symptoms are. Dr Pringle is very informative and thorough. She took time to listened to me and explain what/why she was concerned about my health. I highly recommend Dr. Pringle!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Will not return! Not remembered at visits, overcharged for care, treated me as a cash cow. From there own mouths they didn't remember what I was being treated for even though we had test ordered and completed with care. Office assistant told me they couldn't perform certain blood work because they hadn't treated me for the condition even though that was why I went to their office in the first place. Wanted me to make another appt to treat me for that even though I was already being treated. Very very unorganized! Website says they take insurance, you will pay out pocket be prepared for that. I wish I could say more but there is a limit. Good side, got my blood pressure down with supplements, and I like the pig thyroid much better then the synthetic. But her treatment style and snarky comments did not sit well with me. I kinda felt insulted at times during appointments and then not being remembered as a patient or the care given was the last straw for me.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Pringle is absolutely amazing! She made me immediately feel comfortable and at ease. I could tell right away that she is a genuinely good person with a great heart. She spent a lot of time with me making sure that all of my questions where answered, while not making me feel rushed. She really makes you feel like a person and not just a chart number. I would recommend her to any one and everyone! Thank you Dr. Pringle!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. M. Pringle, who happens to be nice, very knowledgeable and extremely professional, was able to find out what was wrong in my body and correct it. What a difference, I haven't felt this good in years. After my visit with Dr. Pringle, I realize there are still some good concern Doctors. Thank you for all of your help. Kare Ritz

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012

I went to Dr. Pringle after being so impressed with as my professor. I was looking for a doctor that treated me without pumping medications down my body and I had been unsuccesful until I met with Dr. Pringle. I felt very comfortable with her and she took the time to not only get to know my condition, but get to know me. I only had to see Dr. Pringle twice before my condition became better- and I didn't have to take one medication! I was so impressed with her care and her knowledge. There are too many 'stuffy' medical clinics where you feel you are a number... With Dr Pringle, you will feel like you are a valued patient (and she remembers detailed information you shared the last visit with her). I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who cares.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I found Dr. Pringle to be a great doctor! She is very sweet. I have been her patient for years. I never felt rushed. She takes time to explain my conditions to me. I visited several doctors trying to get better and I immediately got results! I love Dr. Pringle!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

This is not a choice if you are looking for an ND with ongoing, consistent care. Although she is a nice lady, in my opinion she is scatterbrained and had two many irons in the fire in her life. She does not have an office staff, although she says her hours are M-F, and lists Sat. also.(did have a few temps in there at times) No one answers her phone, or most of the time she does not answer emails. My appointments I did have with her, she had to walk out 2-3 times to handle other things that were going on in the office. Can't figure out if it was because she is just starting out in her business, or has so many other obligations in her life. I decided to move on. She may have good intentions, just so not the match for me. I made this decision after really looking into other comments from students she does teach, and also being stood up for 2 appointments. Made it clear for me, it was time to move on.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011