Ratings for Dr. Philip Jimenez

I went to Dr. Philip Jimenez for two ingrown nails (costed $300). He removed the nail; however, it wasn't healing up correctly and there was still little pieces of nails and tissue that needed removed. I went back for another appointment for him to fix my nails--I was hoping this would have be included in the whole procedure fee, but it was not (the appointment costed $50). As long as it heals up correctly this time, I'll be very happy. Staff and doctors at Beech Tree Podidatry are very friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I went to Dr. Jimenez to have a long overdue painful bunion removed. He was professional, knowledgable, friendly and helpful. He scheduled it around my limitations and on a holiday weekend so I cuold recover. That was appreciated. The surgery and procedure was less painful than going to the dentist. His follow up was appreciated, immediate and professional. I am going back to have the other one done as soon as the stitches are out and am looking forward to wearing shoes again! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. Philip Jimenez's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)