Ratings for Dr. Raman R. Tuli

I have found Dr. Tuli to be most pleasant and efficient. She knows my condition and is most helpful answering any questions I have. Her staff is efficient.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

She is very unhelpful, when i asked her about my body she would say it is nothing and just give me a blank stare. And she does not let you finish your questions. She does not like doing paperwork at all. I am now looking for a new doctor!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Tuli is the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. Regardless of whether or not you are on time to your appointment, you will have to wait. Every time I have been there, I've waited at least 1 hour. After making you wait, she spends about 5-10 minutes with you. She is unresponsive to patient's requests or concerns. When you try to jump in and say something, she gives you a blank stare like you're an idiot. I've been to her about 6 times and each visit was worse than the last. I don't know why I continued to go, but I am definitely changing doctors now. I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr Tuli is very rude and insensitive to the needs of her patients. She refuses to do any paperwork, and when faced with previous reports from other doctors she will completely ignore them and disregard any symptoms. As stated by a previous commenter, any questions or concerns you have about your personal health will likely go unaddressed.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Tuli is really rude. She doesn't want anyone asking questions. Even though my husband is 40 and has a family history of diabetes and high BP, she refused to have his blood work done on a routine physical. This is after asking for it 3 times.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2007

Dr.Tuli is the rudest Dr I've ever seen & I think she has anger management issues. I've a condition that, to my surprise, she had no idea about. While explain how previous doctors have treated it, she made judgmental faces. Her body language, facial expressions, and tone is plain nasty. She was obnoxious and seems to be used to treating patients who don't ask any questions. She would not give more than 1 sentence replies to questions and was insulted that I actually wanted to have a dialogue about my healthcare. Also I had given my only copy of notes from previous Dr. The nurse said she could make a copy and return my copy since it was my only copy. As I was checking out, Dr. Tuli overheard me tell the nurse that I wouldn't be returning. When I asked for my originals, the nurse said she would make a copy in 2 min, Tuli ran in saying that they wouldnt return them-not a copy or original. After a 20 min fight, she threw the originals back at me without making a copy for her file. Insane!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2006

Dr. Raman R. Tuli's Credentials

• Mln Med Coll, Univ Of Allahabad, Allahabad, Up, India (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gaithersburg, MD