Ratings for Dr. John P. Terlep

Dr. John is the best - not only as a doctor but as a human being. He is a genuine caring person who makes you feel better inside and out.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Terlep is the best. He listens, questions, and then describes the path he will take and the reasons for his choice. Then, he follows through with his choice. He's calm, practiced, and gets the job done. He doesn't request that you keep coming back over and over again, once he has relieved your problem. I highly recommend him to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Excellent chiropractor! Our family loves coming to see Dr. Terlep!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

You won't find a finer example of competency and bedside manner than Dr. John Terlep...purely outstanding.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Great!!!!! I have been going to him for years and he is great with babies and kids. I have had my daughter going to him since she was 3 days old and he helped eliminate her tummy issues early on and has been nothing but a blessing in our lives! Even my husband who was a non believer in chiropractors now "gets it" and goes to him too!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I have seen many chiropractors in my lifetime and by far, the best care I have received with quick results was with Dr. John Terlep. He has a very caring gentle way about him and is absolutely top notch.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Without a doubt Dr John is the best! Technique, personality, caring are all more than blue ribbon quality!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. John is without question the best in the area. I will not even think about going to anyone else. A great pain manager / eliminator.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. John is the best, I've been to others and no one was able to help me after 1 visit I had relief. He is the best.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Great chiropractor! Has a great new office in Crystal Lake.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. John P. Terlep's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1993)

Tufts Health Plans