Ratings for Dr. Jeremy A. Kalamarides

Dr. Kalamarides is one of the most compassionate OBGYN's I have ever met! When I found out I was pregnant with my 4th child, I started looking for someone that I thought I wanted. But I was lead to exactly what I needed. He is kind and patient. He listened to all my "melt downs" and made me feel like I was his only patient, at that very moment. Now let's talk about his amazing STAFF!! I could not have made it through my pregnancy without them! Bringing me cookies while on the NST machine, rescheduling every missed appointment with a "no problem girl" attitude, to showing up at my delivery with a camera to take pics of my newborn....This group of people are like family to me. I have worked in healthcare for many years and this office will exceed every expectation you have! Thank you Dr. K and staff, your kindness hasn't gone unnoticed. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Kalamarides cares and is easy to talk to, I would recommend him to friends and family. I appreciate the times he spends discussing my health concerns.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr. Jeremy A. Kalamarides's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Multiplan