Ratings for Dr. Wah Wah Chu

Dr Wah Wah Chi does not follow·up with patients like she promises.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I only saw Dr. Chu ''twice''... that was enough.. The 2nd visit, she gave me an ''inhaler'' for COPD, but said I did NOT have COPD, but an enlarged heart..After a month, my heart started ''pounding'' in my chest, no pain just beating harder than normal, I stopped the inhaler.. Call the office, talked with her Nurse, and she said Dr. Chu charted I HAVE COPD.. Why would a Dr. give you any medications for symptoms you DON'T HAVE? I changed Drs. Now, I have Dr. Ernest, who says I DO NOT have COPD, & Dr Chu also charted that I have High Blood Pressure, which I DON'T.. Needless to say, it's very UPSETTING that you ''trust'' what your Dr. tells you, but then Charts it to fit her ''agenda''...Complained to the ''Administrator'', who is helping me get my ''Chart'' ACCURATE.. Won't be seeing Dr. Chu ever again... I had 2 avenues to complain, the Administrator or State Medical Board...since these ''False'' diagnosis can't be removed from my Chart by my Dr...

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I believe Dr Chu is dedicated to her job, my only concern is she's rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

My husband saw Dr. Chu and she told him that he had the flu and would feel better in 48 hours. My husband is a 70 year old man and complained of shortness of breath, bloating and poor appetite. Dr. Chu did not seem attentive. Three days later he felt worse, went to urgent care and finally an attentive Dr. Darrin Luu, was concerned, gave him an EKG and said there were heart abnormalities. He also checked for a recent heart attack (it came back negative) and some other tests, prescribed a diuretic for the water retention and something for the heart. He said that the EKG was abnormal. Not long thereafter my husband was diagnosed with heart failure. It is being treated now. I thank God for Dr. Luu but not for Dr. Chu. My husband could have dropped dead and she thought he had the flu even though he did not even have classic flu symptoms. I do not think she was a competent doctor in this case. Dr. Darrin Luu is wonderful and took time to figure out what was going on.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013