Ratings for Dr. Jatinder K. Kansal

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Jatinder Kansal and his entire staff are PAR EXCELLENCE! From the first point of contact, the recptionist, to the nurses who administer injections, to Dr. Kansal himself, are by far, a group of individuals who display not only great "bedside manners", but top-rate professionalism. I have been patient of Dr. Kansal for over 15 years. His expert care of my allergies and overall well-being have prompted me to refer several of my friends who are now patients of Dr. Kansal.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I first visited Dr. Kansal over 15 years ago. I came to him after I was put into a medical crisis by another allergist who wasn't taking care of me properly. Dr. Kansal is a caring, compassionate physician who takes the time to listen to your symptoms. I no longer have acute asthma attacks or allergies. I am being very well maintained by Dr. Kansal and on minimal drug usage. He has always been available to me when I needed him, even when I was traveling. His staff is efficient and sends in my medicine requests promptly and accurately. I highly recommend Dr. Kansal for asthma and allergies.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Been a patient for 20 years and have never experienced anything but the best and most compassionate treatment by all in office. Dr. is extremely intelligent, easy to talk to and always gets me out of trouble. Never rushed and can get an appointment whenever I need one. As far as I concerned he is the only one for me! He also works very well with my other Dr.'s at NW Hospital in Chicago. Have lived in Indiana, then Chicago and now Michigan and consider it a privilege to be his patient.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

He was a bit pushy and I disliked how he acted during my first visit. I will not be going back and I witnessed him treat his staff poorly. Also I did notlike how they are all paper and not computerized my shot record was at a didifferent office. They told me I should call first before arriving at his other office. Also his head nurse just stabs you when injecting your allergen. Which makes it very painful. I have gone to this office three times.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Top notch Dr. Very knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Compared to other allergists that I have seen, I was not very happy with the service that I received from Dr Kansal. I did not have a personalized shot which is not normal compared to the doctors that I have seen along with the doctors that my friends and family have seen. Also, when they initially ran my insurance, I was not notified that they are not in network. I should have verified this before going in, but I believe they should have notified me of this before continuing to render services.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr Kansal is very friendly and knowledgeable. He has later hours most days, and encourages people to visit any office rather than wait an additional day to be seen.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Jatinder K. Kansal's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1974)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kansal is the BEST! He has been my doctor for over 30 years. He is part of our family. He is a great doctor and a wonderful person. "

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jatinder Kansal and his entire staff are PAR EXCELLENCE! From the first point of contact, the recptionist, to the nurses who administer injections, to Dr. K..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first visited Dr. Kansal over 15 years ago. I came to him after I was put into a medical crisis by another allergist who wasn't taking care of me properly. ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been a patient for 20 years and have never experienced anything but the best and most compassionate treatment by all in office. Dr. is extremely intelligent, e..."

June 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He misdiagnosed my child for years. I felt terrible that I kept taking her there. Despite two full rounds of allergy testing that were all negative, he insist..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Kansal. He believes in spending generous amounts of time to understand the patient and his staff are top notch."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kansal is a very good Dr. His Staff is very good, and very courteous. I would recommend him to anyone."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He was a bit pushy and I disliked how he acted during my first visit. I will not be going back and I witnessed him treat his staff poorly. Also I did notlike h..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch Dr. Very knowledgeable and compassionate."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Compared to other allergists that I have seen, I was not very happy with the service that I received from Dr Kansal. I did not have a personalized shot which i..."

September 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jatinder" to "Jatinder K."

October 20, 2013