Ratings for Dr. Shanta W. Singh

My smile was an absolute disaster before I met Dr. Singh. I asked what could be done and I said there was no limit to money and she recommended veneers and I cannot be happier. I never thought I could have a smile like this! Thank you doctor Shanta!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Definitely a great dentist. I have had a lot of dental work done in my time and she is excellent. This time it was dentures and they fit right! She is a class act.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Best dentist I have seen in my life , Dr Singh explains procedures and makes you very comfortable , I recommend her to everyone

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Very pleased with this dentist , best dentist in town.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

In today's day and age a dental procedure should not be excruciatingly painful! Nor should the Dentist get aggravated with the patient, who is in tears with pain, when she can not preform her duties properly by providing pain free procedures. I was "fired" by this dentist, and asked to leave with a refund of the money I paid. She wanted me to go somewhere else. The Office Manager refused to do so, only allowing a partial refund within 9 weeks! I am going to file a complaint with the Corporate Coast Dental about this Dentist (on their staff in St. Augustine Beach, FL), the State of Florida as well as the Care Credit credit company.

Submitted April 14, 2014