Ratings for Dr. Farrel G. Duncan

When I bailed on "Dr." Duncan and found a real acupuncturist, he said, "Ah, you were a guinea pig!" Duncan is awful.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Getting IVF in New York city and my ob/gyn recommended acupuncture. This office was nearby so I chose Farrel Duncan LAC . Farrel seemed pushy and wanted me to buy packages. Ms. Duncan was also inconsiderate and basically not listening to me when administering the acupuncture. I was in major pain and she was not being gentle and it hurt. I told her a couple of times that it hurt and she got up and left me in the room for 10 mts. Just a weird experience. She seemed annoyed after hurting me so much!! I told her to be careful it felt like stabbing. She ruined the tranquil session with her antics. I couldn't relax. I am trying to get pregnant and this was a big mistake coming here. If you try this office make sure she is not administering the acupuncture.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018