Ratings for Dr. Tamara Richardson

Best therapist ever. I've had multiple therapist within a 20 year span in several U.S. states. Tamara is far and above most, and really above all the other therapist I have been in counseling with, in her knowledge, in her ability to keep current with therapy techniques and in her ability to stay on focused. She is one of the most compassionate people I have experienced. I have made great progress in her care and would highly recommend her as a therapist.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Absolutely the best care you can get. Very compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

When I started seeing Dr. Richardson, I'd been struggling with an eating disorder for over 15 years. In that time, I had been in multiple inpatient and outpatient settings, many of them rated as "world class" and the best care available. While I did receive quality care from many counselors and facilities, Tamara is by far, hands down the best therapist I've ever worked with. She is professional, sincerely cares, pushes where appropriate, listens when appropriate, and redirects when appropriate. Most importantly, however, she guides her patients to the change they need in their lives. As for me, while working with her, I was able to get to a level of recovery I'd never had as an adult and maintain that recovery in an outpatient setting. Dr. Richardson is the best therapist I have ever worked with, and I only wish I hadn't moved away, as I have yet to find another that even begins to measure up to the bar she set.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013

She's the best of the best when it comes to treating eating disorders.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Very empathetic. It's nice to have someone to listen you when you talk, and she's good about that

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011