Ratings for Dr. Aaron R. Aldape

I waited over 55 minutes to see Dr Aldape as a new patient. Office showed no remorse and just said "these things happen" If you view your time as valuable strongly encourage finding another practice / doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr. Aldape was able to see me very quickly after I called as a new patient. I went in for a troublesome pain and not even a week later I'm going to a specialist he was calling on his personal line for me. Come to find out I had cancer and not even a month after I am cancer free. If half the level of professional and personal care is given to his other patients, there needs to be more doctors like him. Yes, I am a real patient. Highly Recommended. This is a good man.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

This was the worst doctor I have ever seen. I was very ill, he sent me for emergency tests and then never called with the results or a course of treatment. As I got worse and worse, I had to hunt down nurse and get the info from her... she provided no course of treatment...just take the antibiotics and come back in a couple weeks. I ended up in the ER two days later. Later found out that what the nurse told me I had was incorrect according to the CT Scan report.. Theis was most apethetic, substandard, uncaring treatment I've ever had from a doctor/clinic. Will never go back and would not recommend anyone who is seriously ill and needs information or follow up care go to this doctor or southlake family medicine. You can get more info off WebMD.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Aaron R. Aldape's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Southlake, TX