Ratings for Dr. Shahin T. Chandrasoma

On my first visit with Dr. Chandrasoma, I saw a physician's assistant. She severely restricted my diet and gave me meds and schedule a follow-up. To make a long story short, I had two more appointments with the same PA. She prescribed more meds each time (including an antibiotic) and gave me an even more restrictive diet (Whole30). At the third appointment, I asked to see Dr. C. The PA gave me a pat answer - we work together closely and he is aware of your situation. I decided to get a second opinion, which more or less confirmed the PA's diagnosis, with a few dietary tweaks (not Whole30) and a non-dietary/non-medical recommendation that should help the situation. Not having to visit many specialists (late 40s), I don't know if it is common to have a PA see patients in order to save money or for other reasons. I was okay the first couple times. However, the third time was the proverbial straw.... I wrote this review mostly to make people aware that they may see a PA instead of Dr. Chanrasoma when they make an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

This is one Dr. Who really spends his time explaining. A bit of a wait time but its all worth it, because he explains in details.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015