Ratings for Dr. Khalid M. AZIZ

Dr. Aziz is one of the best general Doctors available. He's extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and nice. He has a great reliable urgent care office that treats you very quickly.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I went to Urgent Care office in Edison as I did once before to see Dr. Aziz. Very sad to again find new staff not well trained in their duties. I do not know why the staff changes so much . Maybe he is a bad boss or does not want to pay for trained workers. However the Dr. does drive a newer MASERATI sports car so I do not believe it's about money. The Dr. was rushed and curt with me. I was very taken back with his treatment with me. Seemed to be bothered with having to treat me. He stayed on his computer the whole time hardly talking to me. I wish the old Dr. would come back again but I can not risk having an emergency not knowing if I will be taken care of.I will move on and find another caring Dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Aziz office is a mess. I had to sit next to two boys who were coughing on me wiping their nose on their hands and touching the sofa. NO CHAIRS. If I was not to sick before I would soon be sick. His staff was useless. Dr. was on his computer the whole time instead of helping me get better. Glad I did not have an emergency Dr. Aziz was no help at all. Maybe his staff and himself need a refresher course. Will never go back to him again. I'm better off treating myself and I did not go to medical school.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Aziz is a great doctor. However, the service there can be horrible. I had a prescription issue that nearly put me in the hospital and it has taken over 12 phone calls and 14 days to get it straightened out. I would not trust that doctors office if your life really depended on getting the medications you need in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I am so happy I found Dr. Aziz. I took my son to him when he needed urgent care. Both of my boys like him and call him a funny doctor. They beg me to go see him. I went to him myself, when my regular doctor didn't have time for me and it was the best decision. He helped me and took good care of me. I love that when I was very sick, he called me every day to check on me how I was doing. Even though he is an urgent care doctor, he became my family doctor and I trust him completely and finally stopped hating going to the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I went to see Dr. Aziz yesterday and he was the best doctor I have ever had. Not only did he make me feel at ease, but he was funny, professional, and extremely caring. Dr. Aziz made sure I was well taken care of even after my appointment. He called me to make sure I was doing okay and even called a specialist for me to make sure the specialist would take me first thing in the morning. I felt very comfortable and I knew that he was genuinely concerned about my well-being. Besides that, his staff was also very thorough and pleasant to be around. I recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

My mother saw dr aziz at the urgent care facility in Edison. Dr aziz was extremely warm and humble. Very knowledgeable. We couldn't have felt more comfortable. Beautiful facility very short waiting time(which is not typical of an urgent care facility) hema was also very warm and friendly. Great doctor. Great facility! As long as they're open I will never go to the er again! :)

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012