Dr. Khalid M. Aziz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Khalid M. Aziz

We have been going to Dr Aziz for many years now. Dr Aziz is one of the BEST doctors ever! Very friendly and very caring - goes the extra mile for his patient. Super knowledgable and he has a great personality. He went the extra mile and ended up saving my teenagers life. Dr Aziz is an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Aziz is the best! He goes above and beyond. Very approachable and listens to all concerns.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Absolutely love Dr. AZIZ . Best doctor I’ve ever had .

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Aziz is the best! He is amazing with not only my husband and I but with our two children ages 9 and 7. My son can be a handful, Dr. Aziz is amazing with him! If one didn't know better they would think they have been best pals for years! Everyone in the office is amazing!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Love Dr Aziz. He saved my husband's life. All the other doctors are good as well.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

We have been going to Dr. Aziz for many years. We love him and all the doctors there at NJ Urgent Care!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Amazing!! This doctor and office is truly amazing. My entire family goes to Urgent Care.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Great doctor with a great personality. We love Dr. Aziz.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Great Doctor who actually listens and can think outside of the box! Accurate diagnosis and caring attitude who goes the extra mile for his patients. Very friendly and approachable with a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Aziz is amazing. He is so appropriately funny with my teenage son, my school-age granddaughter and with me. Confident and relaxed, I highly recommend him.

Dr. Khalid M. Aziz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Founder and Medical Director of Urgent Care of NJ Dr. Aziz knows his patients. He opened Urgent Care of NJ in 2011 and has since been recognized on NJ 12 News on multiple occasions. Dr. Aziz graduated medical school from Eugenio Maria De Hostos University and has since practiced out of NJ and Hawaii. Specializing in pediatric medicine he has become Edison’s Board of Education’s School Physician, but he sees patients of all ages from newborn up until geriatric.

• Spanish