Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Berkstresser

I have never had such a thorough examination. Identified my problem and gave me stretches to do at home. Within 4 weeks I was back to 100% but continue to see Dr. Steve for wellness care.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Steve has to be one of the most caring health professionals I have ever met. Not only does he listen to me but he also helped me get rid of mid back pain I was having for years. Thank you Dr. Steve! - Nick S.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr Steve helped me decrease and manage chronic back pain over the last three years. He is always concerned with any new symptoms and gives me advice on exercises that I can do on your own. He is a good listener and never makes me feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr Steve dramatically changed my quality of life, i had terrible flares with Fibromyalgia and even the slightest pressure or ache would be debilitating, it got to the point that i could no longer work and the doctors though I was crazy. Since working with Dr. Steve he has decreased the frequency of my flares and i am a lot more tolerant to aches and pains. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr Steve has helped me get my life back. When I entered his office i could hardly walk. He discovered that i was suffering from a chronic strain in my low back. He got me off pain meds and back to work. The best in town.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr Steve always takes the time to evaluate any new symptoms and addresses all your concerns. He suggests additional exercises to improve your strength and mobility. he is an excellent chiropractor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Steve is patient, and caring, and has helped me immensely with my overall health!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Berkstresser is a caring doctor who spends time with his patients and care about their recovery and long term well being.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

Dr. Stephen C. Berkstresser's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Sask Health