Ratings for Dr. Khurram Asgher

Nice guy, very competent, delicate hands. Helped me after a root canal with placing a permanent filler and crown. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Who doesn't love a dentist with a great smile themselves? Just had a simple filling done but everything was as easy and painless as it could be.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Waited for more then a hour for my appointment. The

Submitted February 20, 2015

Super friendly dentist! I felt like a long time friend of his within 10 minutes of talking to him! He really makes you feel comfotable and answers all your questions. Highly recommended!

Submitted February 12, 2015

I had an extensive makeover done of my front teeth recently with Dr. Asgher and I couldn't be happier with the results! He is very knowledgeable, caring and gentle. He made sure to answer all my questions even after asking them multiple times. Even while getting the novacaine I could barely feel the injection! I am so happy to have found him and have him as my dentist as I have had horrible dental experiences in the past and he totally changed my perception of what a dental visit should be like. I sent both my parents to go see him as well and they were equally as pleased. Highly recommended!

Submitted June 9, 2013

Great friendly service and was helpful answering all my questions.

Submitted May 1, 2013