Ratings for Dr. Christian R. Millett

I also had a bad experience with this doctor. My two kids and I went to an appointment with him today. I had to take half day off and pick my children up early to attend the appointment. I arrived on time; however, the assistance communicated me that Doctor Millet was not going to received us because it was going to take to much time to fill up all the forms. So, the Doctor refused to see us; He even took a minute to talk to me directly. I am not interested in a Doctor that does not respect and considerate his patients.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Didn't listen or ask questions and therefore didn't prescribe me the correct medication to treat my issue (ended up going to another dermatologist later who prescribed me another medication that solved the problem right away). Worst of all is when I had an outbreak of my painful skin allergy and called his office to see what I could do right away, he didn't call me back. In fact, I finally received a message a week later from one of the assistants that didn't even answer the questions I had asked. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Long wait for the appointment and very unfriendly staff (at the follow up)

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I went in to seek advice about a mole. I was concerned about it as it was large and relatively new and surrounded by other small moles that were new. My old dermatologist who I last saw 4-5 years ago told me to have this mole checked out again within a year. Since I hadn't and it had been over 3 years, I was concerned and wanted some feedback. I explained to this doctor why I was concerned and asked his thoughts. He quickly looked at the mole and told me that it looked like any other mole he had ever seen. That's fine and it could be true, but the fact was that I was very concerned about it and he said nothing other than that and basically laughed me off. I paid my 35$ copay and left (<5 min. apppt). Luckily my mom told me I should get a second opinion. I went to two other dermatologists and both immediately told me I should have this mole biopsied. I don't know which doctors were right and that's not my concern, my issue is his lack of concern for how upset I obviously was.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

This doctor is the worst. The word "care" probably never made it into any of the exams he had to take to get to where he is now, so I can't entirely blame him. But when I spoke to him over the phone to try and get some help from him regarding a referral he ordered for me that was financially burdensome, the first thing he did was defend his referral rather than try and be understanding. It was just a shady kind of feeling I got, on top of the careless service I received from him. Overall disgusted, and still my problem was not resolved.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

Dr. Christian R. Millett's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethesda, MD