Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Perry

My 8 m.o. was seen for an ear infec on 11/9/11 & started on antibiotics. Within days had projectile vomiting and diarrhea. Perry saw my son in his office numerous times in Nov/Dec. Perry continued to say that there was nothing he could do for my son. Perry did NOT order any tests & was NOT concerned that my son had lost over 2.5 lbs - more than 10% of his weight - in under a month. Perry DID NOTHING to help my son. I continued to pressure the office to do something but no one cared. My son was seen at Children's ER AND GIVEN IV FLUIDS My son was so sick he needed an IV to save his life, Perry did NOTHING! I found out in Jan, with a different doc, that my son has c-diff (google it if you don't know what it is) It is usually the first thing any ped tests for if a child has diarrhea after oral antibiotics. He still has c-diff because Perry was too lazy/uneducated to test for it. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO MICHAEL PERRY. MY SON LIVED BUT YOUR CHILD MIGHT NOT BE SO LUCKY!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Perry is the best children's doctor we have used. He really puts the kids at ease and at the same time, knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2009

Dr. Michael A. Perry's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)