Ratings for Dr. George B. Inge

hes not a fertility specialist, i spent 2 years going back n forth and still didnt get pregnant, a few days ago i found out through a real specialist that hes NOT AN ENDOCRONOLOGIST. please do your research before going to his office.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Inge is very straight forward and is a very AWSOME doctor i couldnt ask for a better one!!! and Dr. Inge's nurse Monica is AWSOME as well!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Inge is very caring and wonderful human being and he gives you all the information there is to know about the procedure. My treatment was IVF he gave me and my husband the time for a consultation not feeling that I had too rush out. He allowed us to ask all the questions we needed to ask. I did IVF treatment with Dr. Inge and was successful but unfortunately I had a miscarriage 4 weeks later. He took the time to called me and tell me that he was Sorry for what I had gone through, he was very sympathetic towards my feelings. Everyone at the office is very friendly and return your calls or answer to your emails. I would recommend Dr. Inge for your fertility treatment, you are in good hands.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

This doctor, while knowledgeable, took one look at me, and spent my whole initial consultation telling me I was too fat and needed to lose weight. Which is true, but that is not why I am here. That is something I can and am working on, but that takes time. He even went so far as to suggest bariatric surgery (I am not THAT big) and/or taking appetite suppressant (diet) pills, which is very unhealthy! I can't see any doctor telling me to do unhealthy things to lose weight. He said I needed to lose 30-40 pounds. Thats all fine and dandy, but what about my female issues. I can work on that, but I am not going to lose weight today. I was very outdone by this entire conversation. I paid a 45.00 copay for you to tell me I was too fat??? i knew that when I came. You diagnosed me by sight, no tests run. I will be back to get the results of my bloodwork that he finally had run, but I will not be back... if you fat, stay away, because he will diagnose that as your ONLY problem..by sight.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

That's including meds!!! Dr.Inge was a great doctor, very helpful, on time and sincere.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011