Ratings for Dr. Kim

Very caring doctor. Loves children and they love him. At first meeting, he seems loud, but then you get to know him and he's wonderful. My grandchildren wouldn't want to see any other doctor. Also, they will stay late to see a sick child. No one is turned away.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

He calls everyone Mama and never bothered to learn our children's names. In the two years we were patients, he consistently ignored our questions and spoke to us like we were idiots. We left after his office started calling us with test results for other children -- who didn't even have a last name close to ours.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

I am 24 now but Dr. Kim was my doctor since birth- he is SOO wonderful. I can not say enough good things about him. I really wish I could still see him as my regular doctor and when I have children I'm going to him! I miss his loud knocks on the door and coming in "ahhhh howssss my little sweeite pie today???" Of course you have to make your own decision, but I feel he is the best doctor around!! :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Drs Kim, Calvery and Conroy see my boys and have since each was born. They are friendly, knowledgeable and always make time for questions or concerns. I have called during off-hours and always recieved a call back very quickly. Also, I feel that they have always respected and supported my decisions as a breast-feeding mother. The staff is wonderful! I was referred to Dr Kim by my OB who told me that most of the Drs and nurses he knows take their children to Dr Kim's office. What better referral can you get?

flag | Submitted June 17, 2007

I have 3 children who have been seen by Dr. Kim & Calvert and have yet had a problem. They are wonderful doctors.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

My baby has sick for over 6 months with vomiting, diarrea, runy nose and congestion. He and his associate kept having us come to their office and they would do nothing. I kept saying there was something really wrong and they just kept giving her medicine. Finally he told me "there is noting we can do, she is just sickly". I switched doctors and the first thing the new doctor did was give her and allergy test. She was allergic to milk, eggs and the family pets. Since then she has been 100% better. We waited too long and watched her suffer because we trusted him and his practice.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2006

Dr. Kim's Credentials

• Korea Univ Coll Of Med, Chong-No-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1964)