Ratings for Dr. Yelena M. Vevitsis

First, I would like to say when booking an appt it was NEVER mentioned that she is a PA. She was referred as a MD. Absolutely no knowledge. Never asked me any background questions which are closely related to my condition. She visually scanned my shoulders when I asked for her to check. Never gave me a diagnosis. When I showed certain cysts, said ohh its nothing, she could have taken samples for lab work. The nurse that calls you in is a bigger bimbo YELENA is another. Clearly puts a shame to the name Levitt Medical or Dr. LEVIT. So upset I wasted my 50$ copay on her. Sad when the patient knows more than the nurse or the PA. DO NOT WASTE TIME OR MONEY.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Do not waist you time She dose not help at all.All her prescription was $500 + Try to see real DOCTOR

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I went to see Dr. Yelena Vevitsis two year ago. Zero knowledge what so ever. I was very unsatisfied with the visit. She could not put the diagnosis together. (It was perioral dermatitis btw). When she started saying: What is it with your face? What could it be? I don’t know what is it, what should I do? – I just said “Nothing, just let me go”. And now, two years later!!! Billing department sent me a bill for the deductible. In 2015 for visit in 2013, when I cannot charge it against me FSA.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015