Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Boltz

I have had absolutely no problems with Dr Boltz she is amazing and wonderful I have read some of these ridiculous reviews, and sorry but these folks can't spell, and it sounds like they were just wanting drugs! Dr Boltz has never been rude or ugly to me she has always been kind and Very Professional! She does numb you before she does the epidural! I have had injections in my neck, my low back and my tail bone, and never has she ever grabbed me or my clothes and told me to get out! It upset me when I read some of these reviews, because they are lies made up by people who probably didn't get the drugs they wanted! Dr Boltz does not work like that!!! Thank you Dr Boltz for everything!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

She a terrible pain management Dr. She is very unprofessional. No only a waste of time and money but inflicted pain to me . I went to her for medical help for a back problem I had, not to mention i had surgery Las year she not only dismissed that I was pain . she said that my doctor that is a top 5 neurological doctor in GA didn't know what he was talking about also my family doctor. I have had problems with my back for 3 years she said she could help with butrans patches which didn't help with my pain and an epidural. So agreeing thinking she was there to help me after a discussion about her telling me how lazy I was . she finished with i need to get off the couch and then saying she didn't believe that I was in pain. Against my better judgment and the yelling at me for 10 minutes I scheduled a appointment for a epidural. A week before my appointment I in up in an car accident that gives me a cervical sprain in my neck I go to the hospital and and since it was the weekend I contacted her office the following week to in form her office. So when I come in for the appointment she never brings it up and goes along with preceding and in meantime telling me I was not telling her the truth about some information my doctors told me. And continued with the aren't real doctors anyway. As I try to answer her question she had a nasty attitude just as before so I continued , as she talked over me raising her voice at me as if I was a child, I asked her have she read my full medical report as the needle is shoved in my tail bone . I screamed . at that point I realized that this procedure was being done without any anesthetic. At that point in screaming stop what are you doing. Then she shoved my head down on the table. Yelling don't move put your head down . as I scream again she says why are you screaming you are being such a baby and shoved my head against the table again . I was facing left but she picked my head off the table and made me face to the right and pulled my arms forward as if she want satisfied because she couldn't she my face. And as one more push of the needle went into my back, while the crack of my butt was , she yelled we're done pull your pants up. In shock i just sit there . she told me she want be treating me any more and to find a new doctor. Still in shock I ask are you serious she says yes in serious no one has ever screamed like that in my office pull you pants up and off the table . I guess I want moving fast enough , she proceeded to push my legs off of the table. As I stand up finally and try to button my pants she said hurry up , button you pants . again I ask if she was serious . she said yes raising her voice. Grabbed my pants pulled them up and attempted to button them . I told her don't touch me I can do it my self. She stepped laughed and said lets go . you can find another doctor. I told her that's find it shouldn't be a problem , as I sit down in the wheel chair she tossed my can in my lap. As in sitting there thinking about everything that just happen my wife was trying to get in to the room to find out what was going on she heard the screams and her loud talking me. As i am been rolled out the door she says and we didn't use lodicaine. I ask for information on my procedure she said i could call tomorrow and have it faxed to me. Following with you going to have to pay for it too. I left with more pain then what I came with . my neck was already in pain from my car accident my question is why would she treat a patient in that way . why would she not review my full medical record, and if she thinks that I wasn't in pain why did she give me an epidural and if she was to give me one why would she give me one with no numbing medication she is a pain management doctor. These are questions she will have to answer to a judge of law she will be sued. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE A LICENSE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

This was The worst doctor ever I don't even know why she is a pain doctor because she does not even help you with your pain I would advise no one to go see her I would even bring my dog out there she ought to be her license taken from her

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

This so called Practitioner of Medicine should be disqualified from practicing medicine on humans, and animals. She is horrible and doesn't care about anything that isn't money. I would never tell someone to go to her. Ever! She is a malpractice suit waiting to happen.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I saw this Doctor for several years, thought I knew her. Was I ever wrong. i have interstycial Cystitis which is very painful, then was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer, whichsoever resulted in an ostomy. Very difficult to cope with and you have no control when it may decide to work. I called on a Wednesday to change my appt to Thursday morning. They tagged me for no show when I called and made the arrangements. They refused to see me without another 50.00. I did my part and she got herv300.00 every month from my insurance. I was in the hospital in 2014 for 6 months on life support, on a ventilator, in ICU for months and that does not phase her. I made arrangements to switch an appt witnin 24 hours. My surgeon in New Orleans whom is one of the most prominent Doctors in the country attempted to reach her twice with no response. Doctor David Beck is one in a million. Kind, compassionate. And the list goes on, yet she would not Give him the courtesy of returning his call. I am appalled at her behavior. People tried to warn me of her and I did not listen. She spent most of my appt time telling me about her personal problems, like how she hated her mom's live in boyfriend, her x husband was a gold digger, her new boyfriend who was not looking to be a dad to her twins. He was younger and wanted to enjoy life. She gave me a business card under the table to go to her when she left Coastal nurilogical at Springjill Hospital. Very unprofessional. .

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

I have had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Boltz and her staff. I was outsourced from the VA for pain in my neck/back. Even with all the headaches that come with the paperwork and billing from the VA, they have been nothing short of amazing with the process and got me in to see her in a timely manner. She is a true professional in her field and very friendly. I would highly recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Very very rude and disrespectful. She would not let my wife talk to her for even a minute to get some input about my procedure. She ultimately refused to treat me, because I had told her that I had a bad reaction to an antibiotic that was given me a while back. I had all kinds of serious sideeffects from the antibiotic but she insisted that this medication could not cause this this, then refused to treat my back pain. I have never been treated so rudely and disrespectfully by a medical "professional" which she is not. This is the worse MD experience I've ever had in my entire life. I would not take my dog to her for treatment. She's needs to be put out of business as soon as possible. I am going to call Blue Cross to see what they can do about removing her from the preferred health care list.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

This was the first time I've ever been to a pain management doctor, obviously cause I've been in pain, had to jump through hoops to see her with referals an such and after waiting 2 hours while she talked girl talk with her staff she finally seen me and she was the rudest, unorthodox, unprofessional and unhelpful dr. I have ever met, not only sis she not help me with the pain she insisted that I wasn't in pain, that was the longest waist of almost 300 dollars in my life, I'd your looking for help I would find another doctor

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I went for a visit & the staff was great but she basically told me there was nothing wrong with me. I found a different doc that is wonderful he immediately started trying to find my problem. The MRI showed I had spinal stenosis and several damaged disc. She is rude, unprofessional and would not even let me finish with all my symptoms. She got up walked out and I thought she was coming back but she went to another patient. She is absolutely the worst experience I ever had. I thought I would connect better with a female I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Only did xrays on upper spine. My entire spine hurts. I have damaged disc's. and she told me my spine was narrowing. Accused me of Dr. Shopping. I tried explaining why I switched Dr.s after 8-11 years (because of insurance). She wouldn't let me talk as she continued to talk over me. I am deaf in one ear and extremely hard of hearing in the other ear.At NO point did I ever ask her for medication. She was angry I didn't bring my meds. I did bring old empty bottles in case they needed the name & strength, but no she wanted to count them. I was blown away! Seems to me It would contaminate my medication not to mention if the meds were spilled, lost or stolen it would be a huge hassle to get that taken care of. She was very unprofessional! Very rude! Very uncaring! Needless to say she is fired!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Patricia A. Boltz's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1993)