Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Medvecky

I saw Dr. Medvecky for a second opinion regarding the diagnosis of my left knee. Both Dr. and staff were professional, courteous and patient. Dr. Medvecky was very helpful and knowledgeable and helped me to gain a greater understanding of the actual causes of the injury and possible treatment options. My patient experience was excellent!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

the best doctor ever, great in professional and personal matter

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Great doctor Great doctor Great doctor Great doctor Great doctor

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

I Had ACL surgery with minicus repair in July 2010, its now december and im already walking almost close to running, he is a very nice humble man. I cant believe howfast I am recovering.. although im 14 i play 3 sports and im projected to play in april ! That is very fast considering the damage that was to my knee.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

I just had an arthroscopic meniscectomy. Dr. Mevecky is the best! He is so patient and explains everything very thoroughly. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I'm 19 and I have been going to Yale Orthopaedics since an auto accident in April of 2008. I just had an ACL reconstuction surgery done by Dr. Medvecky 2 weeks ago. Of all the doctors there he is my favorite. He was very good about communicating with me about the surgery, and what exactly was going to be done. He was very specific to my post-operative plan, he didnt just give me a packet of what generally happens after an ACL reconstruction, he put one together to fit my exact needs and what I needed to do to get myself better because everyones case is different. I really appreciated how much he put into my individual needs to make sure I return as close to normal as I can. Excellent doctor, would reccommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

dr medveckey. is an excellent surgen he preformed major elbow surgery on me. i dont think many drs could have done the job he did.he is the best!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Did a terrific job on torque fracture to ankle. Am in the process, unfortunately, of undergoing ACL reconstruction surgery. A trustworthy man in the midst of an uncertain medical environment. Thanks, Mike.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

Always gives a very thorough exam and takes time to explain prognosis, treatment options, rehab, etc... I had an ACL replacement by him in 2004 and have had no complications at all and was back at my sport (ultimate frisbee) in five months and back to 100% in eight. One of the best doctors I have ever had for any ailment.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Personable, smart, caring! Excellent pain control when surgery was needed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Medvecky's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners