Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Shaw

First visit was great!!! Was scheduled for a physical in a few weeks. Came in a few weeks and they had no idea why I was there...I was there for the physical you asked me to have after blood work. During that time, I was asked all the exact same questions from my first visit because there wasn't any record of my history. then I injured my back. They were quick to get me in...awesome. Was looked at and referred to get an XRay for my lower back. It is now TWO WEEKS and STILL NO CALL. I even called and STILL NO CALL BACK. Pain doesn't describe what I am going through and they don't seem to care. So I would keep looking cause a quick visit, they got my copay and that was what they wanted. I would sure like to know what is the Diagnosis??? Im still waiting for the call back TWO WEEKS and counting...so I would keep looking if I were you.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

Doctor knows best. Except I am not sure he does. His technique seems to be to throw pills on problem rather than diagnose cause. My Oncologist mentioned that I should talk to my GP (Shaw) about a problem. When I mentioned it he simply decided to repeat blood test and then ignored the result. Will not release test results till he checked them over. That takes minimum of a week for routine tests. The longest I waited was 17 days. His manners and demeanor are excellent.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Office is outdated. Dr. does not take time to explain things, every appointment is very rushed. Office is very tiny. But, nice man, knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Shaw's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company