Ratings for Dr. Todd A. Shrader

I had total knee replacement on my left knee in Nov. 2016. Dr. Todd Shrader and his staff were good. His protocol was clear and excellent. I do hope the post surgery support for the first few days can be better supported. Overall I had a good experience and on track recovery. I would go back for my right knee surgery if need arises.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

This dr is incompetent and also no "bedside" manner. I had a car accident where my car rolled 4-5 times. I had horrible left leg and knee pain. Dr could find nothing really "wrong" with my leg or knee. He did knee surgery to check and see. Nothing. I was still in awful leg and knee pain after surgery but he dismissed me, sent me away, and just walked out of the rooom!It was awful!Who does that?? I went to another doctor who decided to check my BACK, something Shrader had NEVER done!Turns out, my SPINE was BENT and so was causing the leg and knee pain.I was in a car that rolled 4-5 times and stupid doctor does not once EVER check my back.Really?? Really?? Then he treats me like I'm faking it or something? What could have been done to help me fully if only if this idiot had looked at my back!!! I was already traumatized and he made it WORSE!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

The doctor failed to adequately inform me of the extent of the surgery he performed. When I had problems after the surgery, he basically told me to go away.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

When my daughter broke her elbow, I was very impressed with Dr. Shrader complete exam. I was afraid she would need surgery but this docotor took the conservative route. After her days in a cast and following physical therapy, she has full range of motion and complete recovery.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Todd A. Shrader's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Oxford