Ratings for Dr. Balveen Singh

I am a past patient of Dr. Singh's. I recently requested my medical records to be sent to me, and I was dismissed by her secretary immediately. Needing these records for my medical history, I see it as inappropriate for a doctor's office to be unreceptive to past patients. The secretary told me I would have to be given a consent form via email, and then send it back to them approving the release of my records. That is all fine. What is disheartening is the fact that I never received the consent form despite reaching out over 5 times (over three weeks) during their limited office time. I received a text message this morning from the secretary saying that I should email Dr. Singh herself and just say that I allow the release of my medical records. The fact that this is all I had to do is astonishing and I was directed very poorly on this matter. I will never be dealing with this office again because of its rude customer service and lack of sensitivity regarding urgent medical matters.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Flexible and caring easy to work with and extremely helpful are the first things that come to mind.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Balveen Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2005)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.