Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Moore

Dr. Moore was unable to complete the procedure and billed me for the entire cost of the procedure after my insurance company refused to pay for the procedure, as it was incomplete. I have spoken with several other dentist and oral surgeons who conveyed that they were very surprised Dr. Moore would not have written off the remaining portion of my bill as I paid for 30% of the procedure up front and my insurance company also remitted a small portion for his efforts. He was very polite and professional during the procedure, but he has not responded to my attempts to communicate regarding the bill his office sent to me. His receptionist handles the coding for the insurance and was very unprofessional and rude when I asked questions. When I asked to speak to Dr. Moore, she said that I could not and that she has the final say in that office. Paying the bill is not an issue from a money standpoint, but paying for services not received is an issue from a standpoint of principle.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014