Ratings for Dr. Tamra J. Montroy

I have been a patient of Dr Montroy's for a while. I called to set up a cleaning appt under my new insurance plan that was due to go active on the first of next month. I was told by the old woman that runs the front desk that i would have to wait until the middle of the month. I didn't want to wait that long, so I asked, "Can I call my insurance company directly and get a letter head statement saying that i'm insured with them?" She only told me no, that the only option would be to pay in full for the appointment. i replied, "That's not very patient friendley." She then said, "Well, We don't care what you think." and hung up on me. i called back and was hung up on a number of times. eventually, i spoke with the man that works the front desk with her. I told him that was a very inappropriate way to handle a patient. he told me that she's the owner and that there's nothing he can do. I really appreciated and enjoyed dr montroy as my dentist, but i'm going to take my money elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011