Ratings for Dr. Cecil R. Shrewsberry

Dr. Shrewsberry did an amazing job with all of my implants. His professionalism is unmatched and he really made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

One wisdom tooth removal. Great office, great staff. Informative and he even called to see if I was ok after op! No issues after op. definite recommend!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Dr. Shrewsberry's facilities both at the Technology Forest location and the Conroe location were very clean, so much so that my boyfriend and I forgot we were waiting for an appointment. His staff are very helpful, and they always have a smile on their face. They were very respectful. His secretary explained all the finance charges after my consultation visit so that I would be prepared for surgery.He does not give you any surprises, and does not take advantage of any of his patients. Dr. Shrewsberry extracted my impacted wisdom tooth first week of August, and needless to say, I was very nervous about the procedure. During my consultation he thoroughly explained to me what will happen before, during and after the surgery. He put me at ease even after the surgery! He's friendly, knowledgeable, and truly passionate about his career. I trust him and I recommend him to anyone looking for a oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011