Ratings for Dr. Theressa Mah

I have never had a worse experience with any doctor as I did with Dr. Mah. I was in extreme pain but would not listen or believe me and completely misdiagnosed my ailment. She took one look at an x-ray and decided to have a tooth removed. "This tooth should not cause the pain you are claiming" is what she said to me. Luckily she was did not have any appointments open (THANK GOD) and I had to travel to North Seattle. This doctor took another x-ray and found the abscess that caused extreme pain. That doctor, also from bright now dental said that I would have been in the emergency room because of swelling if there was no opening until after the weekend. I will never forget how Dr. Mah mistreated me and risked my health because of her lack of care, compassion and skill level. I did not even receive an apology from the doctor after being informed of her error.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013