Ratings for Dr. Richard J. RAND

I met Dr. Rand by chance as the on-call foot surgeon during a long hospital stay from a complicated blood infection. I endured 4 surgeries and had the possibility of losing my left foot. Although the recovery and rehab has been anything but easy, I have my foot and am walking with a slight limp wearing shoes. I have a long way to go for a full recovery as the foot portion was just a minor complication from the more serious blood infection which attacked my spine and bone marrow. I was lucky to have a talented surgeon on call that night. I would highly recommend Dr. Rand and his staff if ever in need of anything to do with your feet.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. Rand and his staff are wonderful. I went to him because I have used Dr. Couch his co worker for years for my toes and recently had a bunion removed by her. This spring I broke my ankle and decided to go Dr. Rand and he did a great job. He is personalable, informative, and caring. I am healed and happy... Thank you Dr Rand. His staff his warm, helpful, and very caring. I would recommend this team at any time.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Rand for a little over 2 months. I have never had a bad experience, his staff is wonderful to deal with and extremely helpful. Dr. Rand is very friendly and made me feel comfortable while I was there. I highly recommend him to everyone and anyone. By far the best Dr. I have been too.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Personable, knowledgeable, good "bed-side manner".

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Very professional and prompt service. Staff is very friendly and the Dr. Rand is great

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

dr. Rand fixed a botched bunion surgury on my wife. He did a excellent job. I would highly recemmend him to anyone needing foot surgury.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Excellent Dr. who took the time to explain & outline the entire procedure. The staff provided excellent service & there was no waiting as I was seen on time. I would recommend Dr. Rand to anyone in need of a top rate podiatrist

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Richard J. RAND's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2007)