Ratings for Dr. Keith T. Applegate

Wait time is always a bit long, but that is because he cares and explains everything he talks about

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

My only real complaint about Dr. Applegate is the wait time. I usually never see him until an hour after my scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

What can I say that hasn't been said by the other reviews. I won't see another GP if I can help it. He is the type of Dr. that I have always wanted.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Applegate is very attentive and patient. He make me feel as if cares and gives me closure to any questions that I may have. I like him so much that I pay extra money for my insurance just to go see him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

I went to see Dr. Applegate about my foot. Even though I was late getting there the office was easy to work with and were able to get into my visit without too much of a wait. My only suggestions are that the PA be a little more friendly, and Dr. Applegate become more familiar with gender-related issues (hormones, types of disorders). Otherwise he is an EXCELLENT physician. I can't describe in enough words what the "perfect" family doctor might be, but he fits the bill :D

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

I saw Dr Applegate when my own doctor was on vacation. He was very attentive, kept going back to my records and even prescribed a new medication for me for a chronic problem. He went over and above the call as he squeezed me in as a triage patient. He was wonderful and very professional

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

I have been Dr. Applegate's patient for over 20 years. When I lived in FL, I left my records with him. I now live 30 miles from the office, but I'd crawl there to see him as opposed to switching physicians. He is courteous, knowledgeable and no matter the patient load, you are his only concern when he's in the office. His manner is perfect - firm yet compassionate. I feel very blessed to have him as I transition into the second century.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Dr. Applegate is a very good listener and he gives very sound advice have been a patient for years.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2007

Dr. Applegate is a kind, caring, attentive and responsive physician. I am a high maintenance patient. He worked thru my specialty physicians with professional courtesy and always listened to my wishes.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2006

Dr. Keith T. Applegate's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)