Ratings for Dr. Jason V. Queiros

Incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Such a nice guy and genuinely cares about you. Helped me with my constant headaches and poor nutrition. Helped me change my eating habits around.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

The best chiropractor I have been to.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I had a first visit with him yesterday and was very glad to see him. He is Very professional ,pleasant Doctor, spend time to ask and answer questions, resolve my back pain quickly, very helpful and alway get to the right point. Amazing doctor, I feel luck to have him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Q was able to help me with my low back pain that I had struggled with for months. He was also able to properly diagnose me with a dietary issue, after many other doctors had misdiagnosed me with rib pain. He was very instrumental in helping me with my diet, nutrition, workouts and getting back into an overall healthier lifestyle. I am very appreciative for everything he helped me with.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Very professional and resolved my back and shoulder pain quickly. I struggled with a frozen shoulder and after a few sessions of treatment and exercises, stretches etc I began seeing incredible results that I was not able to get previously with physical therapy or other approaches. I also got massages from a therapist in his office which where incredible.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr Queiros is very knowledgeable but I was most impressed with his passion of chiropractic as well as how well he relates to me as the patient. It was comforting to me especially since it was my first time being adjusted. I would recommend him to anyone especially the first timers like myself!! Thank you dr Q!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Q has been a tremendous help in keeping me upright, and able to do the things that I used to take for granted like playing with my kids. I have suffered from lower back pain on and off for over two years now. At first I was very skeptical of chiropractic, and even tried several chiropractors before luckily being introduced to Dr. Q. If you suffer from lower back or neck pain, and need a chiropractor that will go the extra mile to ensure you are pain free and making progress towards the health of your back; then Dr. Q is your guy.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

I have only seen Dr. Q a couple of times so far, but his office makes you feel very comfortable as if you've known them for a long time. Dr. Q takes time to explain what the problems are and then treatment. He is very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2011

Great doctor, better person! I really enjoy my time in his office. He has helped me out tremendously over the past few months. I would highly recommend him, especially for sports injuries.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I use Dr. Queiros as a regular. He is absolutely fantastic and always checks up on his patients. He listens to anything you have to say and is relatively cheap.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Jason V. Queiros's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jason Queiros, DC received his bachelor's degree from Gettysburg College in Pennsylvania and attended Palmer College of Chiropractic in Florida where he received his D.C. As a passionate, patient-oriented chiropractor, Dr. Queiros believes in a holistic approach to health and healing. He stays abreast of findings affecting chiropractic, nutrition, and other wellness therapies by attending continuing education courses and reading extensively. Dr. Q's specialized training in Cox flexion-distraction technique, Graston myofacial release and other modalities and chiropractic adjusting techniques allows him to provide the most thorough and innovative treatment to his patients. He has been practicing in Stamford for over 5 years and most recently named one of Fairfield County's top chiropractors by CTNow readers' poll. Originally from Wilton, he now resides in Fairfield with his wife Brianna, daughter Gwyneth, and son Wesley. He enjoys spending time with his family, and living an active and healthy lifestyle. In his free time he plays sports, exercises, cooks and enjoys the outdoors. Dr. Q is a member of the American Chiropractic Association as well as the Connecticut Chiropractic Association. He is a Certified Exercise Strength & Conditioning Specialist, certified in Graston technique, and completing his Certification to become a Chiropractic Sports Medicine Specialist (C.C.S.M.S.). He has also been quoted in Redbook Magazine, Men's Fitness and Forbes online in articles regarding proper work ergonomics, posture, and exercise.

• English