Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Reeder

Thanks for the comments, i have quit neurosurgery to pursue other interests best regards, tommy reeder

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Reeder sorted trough a very difficult case for my husband, who had a number of undiagnosed physical problems causing a lot of pain. He made sure we knew what was going on, he consulted other doctors for my husband. His staff coordinated appointments with other specialists, MRIs, x-rays, labs, all without me lifting a finger, and they scheduled them in an orderly, thoughtful manner so we weren't wasting time driving all over the City. Dr. Reeder preformed a six hour surgery on my husband, and there has never been a problem. Dr. Reeder, and his staff, continue to impress my husband and I with the care and knowledge they show us on every visit. I recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

THIS DOCTOR IS VERY opinionATED IN YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS HE MOVES AROUND AND DOESNT CONTACT HIS PATIENTS.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Thomas D. Reeder's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2004)