Ratings for Dr. Kevin C. Altman

Regardless of others comments Dr Altman was very helpful in getting me straightened around. I have idiopathic peripheral neuropathy, headaches that were severe enough that i was hospitalized. In my opinion he is not the joking type but is an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

When at an appointment my wife made an joking remark and added it to my record totally altering the facts. I also mentioned I noticed certain issues and he stated it was just do to age...needless to say I ended up hospitalized for it and I was qustioned by other doctors why I never mentioned it to a physician...I told them I had and Dr Altman just blew it off.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

He was beyond terrible, not helpful at all. Had to go else where to find out what the problem was, because he had miss diagnosed me and I continued to have problems. He was rude and acted so sure of himself. Took in little info and seemed to be in a hurry. I now suffer from complications to what could have been prevented had he diagnosed and treated me properly.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

Extremely condensending. During exam, was rude when asked to perform a task and was unable [part of my symptoms]. Visit was waste of my time and money; as well as the Insurance Co. Doctor should not be able to hold a valid practicing license.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2006

Dr. Kevin C. Altman's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal