You may also like

Rate Dr. Matthew D. Nielsen

Dr. Matthew D. Nielsen's Ratings

Dr. Nielson is an excellent surgeon. Very knowledgeable. Great personality and compassionate about his patients .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

One the best doctors you will ever find. He is kind and caring. He is very knowledgable and kind. Highly recommend this doctor......Rick Bailey

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2015

Best podiatrist I have ever been too! Would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Matthew is very kind and caring he is a warm soul very professional he can fix problems that other doctors turn away from he also can fix a mess that another doctor made Thank God for dr. Matthew Nelson he isk the best Carolyn shockey

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2815286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have never had a Dr. who was as friendly and personable as Dr. Nielsen. He took the time to explain my situation and my options very carefully and helped guide me to a solution. He operated on me and he even called me personally the night of surgery to make sure I was doing well. I was blown away by this level of concern for my well-being. Now months later, my foot looks and feels so much better - I have sent several friends his way and will continue to refer any one to this kind and gentle doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

I had a bunionectomy last year preformed by Dr. neilson. I have to have it redone because the hardware is too large for my small foot. I would not recomed this dr to anybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581835].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

He has helped my daughter with her ingrown toe nails and had lots of patience with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][205690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Dr. Nielsen fixed problems through surgery for pain I have had in my foot for years. He is a very skilled surgeon, fixed my problem and barely left a scar. He is very personable and caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone with foot problems no matter how little or severe. He has also helped my husband, daughter, father and friends with various issues and they have all been highly satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][205689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

My teen daughter has been seeing Dr. Nielsen after she fractured her foot in basketball. He is very nice and caring. Makes her feel very comfortable. He likes to joke with her to make her laugh. He is very knowledgeable, explained in great detail the x-ray and his diagnosis and treatment. My husband has also been his patient for a stress fracture and really liked him as well, which is why we trusted him with our daughter's sports injury. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][205688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

My old podiatrist failed to diagnose an extremely serious issue. Dr. Nielsen correctly diagnosed the problem and then coraborated it through X-rays. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone with health issues of the feet.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][205687].votes_count ]]