You may also like

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Best podiatrist I have ever been too! Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Matthew is very kind and caring he is a warm soul very professional he can fix problems that other doctors turn away from he also can fix a mess that another doctor made Thank God for dr. Matthew Nelson he isk the best Carolyn shockey

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I have never had a Dr. who was as friendly and personable as Dr. Nielsen. He took the time to explain my situation and my options very carefully and helped guide me to a solution. He operated on me and he even called me personally the night of surgery to make sure I was doing well. I was blown away by this level of concern for my well-being. Now months later, my foot looks and feels so much better - I have sent several friends his way and will continue to refer any one to this kind and gentle doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I had a bunionectomy last year preformed by Dr. neilson. I have to have it redone because the hardware is too large for my small foot. I would not recomed this dr to anybody.

Submitted October 17, 2014

He has helped my daughter with her ingrown toe nails and had lots of patience with her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Dr. Nielsen fixed problems through surgery for pain I have had in my foot for years. He is a very skilled surgeon, fixed my problem and barely left a scar. He is very personable and caring. I would highly recommend him to anyone with foot problems no matter how little or severe. He has also helped my husband, daughter, father and friends with various issues and they have all been highly satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

My teen daughter has been seeing Dr. Nielsen after she fractured her foot in basketball. He is very nice and caring. Makes her feel very comfortable. He likes to joke with her to make her laugh. He is very knowledgeable, explained in great detail the x-ray and his diagnosis and treatment. My husband has also been his patient for a stress fracture and really liked him as well, which is why we trusted him with our daughter's sports injury. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

My old podiatrist failed to diagnose an extremely serious issue. Dr. Nielsen correctly diagnosed the problem and then coraborated it through X-rays. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone with health issues of the feet.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Matthew D. Nielsen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Nielson is an excellent surgeon. Very knowledgeable. Great personality and compassionate about his patients . "

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One the best doctors you will ever find. He is kind and caring. He is very knowledgable and kind. Highly recommend this doctor......Rick Bailey"

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best podiatrist I have ever been too! Would highly recommend him."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Matthew is very kind and caring he is a warm soul very professional he can fix problems that other doctors turn away from he also can fix a mess that another..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never had a Dr. who was as friendly and personable as Dr. Nielsen. He took the time to explain my situation and my options very carefully and helped guid..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a bunionectomy last year preformed by Dr. neilson. I have to have it redone because the hardware is too large for my small foot. I would not recomed this ..."

October 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3184199'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3184199'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

February 6, 2014