Ratings for Dr. Kirk D. Larkin

I saw Dr. Larkin for the first time and he is a great doctor. I had two people refer him to me and I'm happy I was able to get in to see him. He took the time to talk with me. I've never seen a doctor who cares so much for their patients. Thank you Dr. Larkin!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Dr. Larkin has been my doctor for several years. Simply the best and truely cares for his patients. Takes his time with each and every one and explains everything in ways you would understand. I'm so excited for his new practice. I recommend him to all of my friends and colleagues!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I've been with Dr. Larkin for a couple years. I was sad to hear he was gone but excited to find him in his new practice!!! I did not like his old office and the other doctors but I love him and his MA! I was happy that he is still in the Henderson area! I would follow him anywhere! He is the best Foot and Ankle doctor around! Thank you Dr. Larkin!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

He's not a NORMAL dr. He's ABOVE IT! True care for his patients. Great "bed side manner" and cares for every person that walks in his doors. Thvak you Dr Larkin for putting my foot back together and showing me continued support! You'll. Ever find another dr like him in the universe! One in a MILLION

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I can't begin to explain how genuine Dr. Larkin is. It's very rare to find a doctor now a days that treats you so well. He takes his time to really make sure you understand. He is very compassionate and cares for his patients. I'm grateful for all that he has done for my foot. I had major truama to my toe and he has taken such good care of me. Thank you Dr. Larkin

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Larkin has helped me with foot problems on more than once. I have always been happy with the results. He is knowledgeable and explains exactly what is wrong, what he is doing and what I need to do. I highly recommend Dr. Larkin.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

he has highly referred I waited a long time on my first visit. he was very nice but not full of ideas he was very persistent on paying for shoe orthotics that were $400. went to see another dr thomman kuruvilla who helped me a lot and didn't have to do surgery.. dr. larkin office was so unprofessional and ignorant.....would never suggest it.

Submitted August 12, 2015

Referred to Dr.Larkin from a friend, Dr. Larkin was prompt, compassionate and thorough. Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Larkin took the time to answer all my questions and he even quelled my concerns. His bed-side manner is above reproach. This man is the total package. He tells you like it is... hands-down....THE BEST DOC I HAVE BEEN TO IN YEARS!! Old school yet young and current!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Larkin was professional, curtious and made me feel comfortable from the beginning. I would highly recommend him. I was having foot pain for about 6 months and finally gave in and saw a doctor. I was able to finally gets answers after seeing Dr. Larkin. I now have the knowledge to correct my issue. I am confident I will be 100% before to long!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Kirk D. Larkin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Larkin was born and raised in the Las Vegas Valley. He obtained a bachelor’s degree in Biology from Southern Utah University. He attended the California School of Podiatric Medicine where he graduated with honors and top of clinicals. He was recognized as a recipient of the Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities, a professor-nominated award. Dr. Larkin was accepted into a distinguished 3 year residency at Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona. This highly competitive internship and residency offers selected DPM’s advanced training and certificates in MD/DO General Surgery. This prestigious residency is the only one in the nation to do so. During his third year of residency, Dr. Larkin was chosen as Chief Resident where he overlooked and lead the younger residents in their training. Dr. Larkin is trained in trauma, plastic, reconstructive, and limb salvage surgery of the foot and ankle. He has a particular interest in skin grafting and arthroscopic procedures of the foot and ankle and received extensive training in this category. Dr. Larkin’s educational pursuits have lead him to conduct research that has been published in Wound closure techniques, tissue expanders, treatments for plantar warts, and rates of amputations and cost effectiveness. He has also lectured on Internal and External fixation devices, wound care and reconstruction of the foot and ankle.

• English
  • Korean

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Banner Health