Ratings for Dr. Jake M. Parrish

Dr. Parrish has made a difference in our quality of life!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr Jake's methodology has changed my life. I am off all prescribed medication and have lost 40 pounds. Everyone should visit him once to see all he is doing for his patients

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Jake and his staff have helped my family and me to understand how important it is to have a functioning nervous system. After 5 months of treatment, I have been able to eliminate my inhalers for "asthma" and "reflux". Dr. Jake has helped me to understand that my neck misalignment was causing me to have difficulty breathing and caused excessive coughing. I do not snore at night, and I was on track for a c-pap machine before I met Dr. Jake. We are eating healthier and living life!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Staff is very kind. You have to stand in line and wait 25-30 minuets to get an adjustment. I didn't feel the outcome measured up to his claimed ability to reinstate the curvature in my neck. Comes across vague, especially when explaining cost of services or balances owed.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Excellent, from support staff to Dr. wouldn't change a thing, highly recommend to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I have had a great experience with Dr Jake. He listens. Most importantly he teaches me how to be healthy. I was on 5 drugs when I first started. Now I have lost 15 pounds, my back pain is gone and I am only taking 1. Awesome place to be!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr Jake helped my children with their digestive and allergy problems. I came to him with severe migraines which which were gone after 2 visits, now my whole family is healthier. He is on a mission to change lives and he turned my whole families health around. Thank you Dr Jake!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Very knowledgable and helpful in trying to find resolution to my pain

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I stand at a table/workbench all day. By the end of the day and through the night, I am in pain. It even was waking me up in the night. I had seen several chiropractors over the years, with minimal help. Within a couple of weeks of seeing Dr. Jake, I am feeling remarkably better. I can work all day, and still feel great during the evening hours. I am even sleeping through the night. Thanks Dr. Jake

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

Very friendly and helpful. He makes you feel like he's really paying attention to what you say and wants to help you.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010