Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Tantillo

Very nice guy, but my results from a rhinoplasty are very poor. It was done a couple years ago, and I am not wanting/having to get it done a second time from a doctor that specializes in rhinoplasty (and let me tell you - getting a "revision" nose job is SO MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE!"). I have consulted with MANY doctors for the revision and every single one has told me that he performed a procedure on my nose (a cephalic trim) that should NOT have been done for my anatomy. I am sure he is awesome and great for things like breast procedures - but for noses? NO WAY! (sorry!)

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I went in for a consultation to see Dr. Tantillo and from the start of the meeting he was short and dismissive. He made no eye contact and was vague with his responses to my questions. When I asked him to be more specific about his work, one of his exact responses he says " I am not going to toot your horn". I was very disappointed and needless to say appalled. He lacked compassion and was rude.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I had a breast augmentation done with Doctor Tantillo and he is amazing!! He is so warm and friendly. Makes you really feel comfortable. I was extremely nervous about the whole procedure since it was my first time EVER getting surgery but Doctor Tantillo was so calm the entire time and really made it seem like it would be a breaze and it was! I'm so glad I went to him for my BA! Even though I am still healing everything came out the way I wanted and it was for the most part pain free which I was SO worried about!! Most of the staff at Longwood Medical are very nice like Sukanya the Coordinator. The nurses on the day of the surgery were very friendly as well and comforting. I would reccomend Doctor Tantillo to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

The patient coordinator was hard to get a hold of, cold and rude. Most of the office staff are cold, when you enter the office you are barley greeted and if you have a question its like pulling teeth to get an answer. They don't offer much information so you find yourself asking a lot of questions. But whats most important is Dr Tantillo, he is wonderful! He will make you feel at ease and answer any questions you have and he does a phenominal job. The nurses on day of surgery are comforting and everything youd want them to be.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Waited an hour to be seen, when I asked the receptionist she was rude. I felt intimidated when I asked questions, did not feel comfortable. I thought his recommendations were suitable for my needs. His patient coordinator did try to answer questions, however her info and what I was told by the doctor conflicted. She could not verify the info, the doctor went to lunch. I did not think it was a good experience.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

In all, my results are PERFECT, *exactly* what I had asked for ,down to the very last detail. I highly recommend Dr. Tantillo for any procedure being considered, there simply isn't anyone who compares to him or his work.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I'm about 5 weeks post-op from a breast augmentation and I couldn't be happier. His whole team was very helpful. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

3 weeks post op from breast augmentation. Dr. Tantillo did an amazing job. I had minimal bruising and little pain. He called to check on me the night of surgery and the next day also.His staff is friendly and knowledgable. There is no fee for a consultation and you can go back/email/or call as many times as you need to have any questions answered before actually booking your surgery.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Excellent pressuRe free environment. I would recommend Dr. Tantillo to others. His private operating room suit was top notch ..the experience far exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I recently had a breast augmentation with a lift by Dr Tantillo and am very happy with my results. He is an excellent caring surgeon and his staff is also excellent. I highly recommend Dr Tantillo

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Michael B. Tantillo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Tantillo specializes in cosmetic surgery for the face, body and breasts. Popular procedures include breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck surgery, liposuction, eyelid surgery, and face lift. Dr. Tantillo also offers non-surgical procedures like Botox Cosmetic, injectable fillers, and LATISSE. Please visit his website for more detailed information.

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)