Ratings for Dr. Sheila Khianey

Dr. Khianey saw me for a new diagnosis of A-fib. I don't think I have ever encountered someone so condescending as her before. She kept repeating my name over and over almost as to show a type of control. She also seemed to make up or double talk the answers to some of my questions. I understand you may not have answers to all of my questions but don't make things up to appear like you know it all. Also, she told me she would see me before discharge but never showed. I told the nurse and she called her but when Dr. Khianey called back the nurse happened to be in the room and I could hear Dr. Khianey yelling at the nurse. The nurse only asked if she was coming to see me before I was discharged, thats all she said to her. When the nurse got off the phone she told me Dr. Khianey didn't say she was going to see you before discharge (which she did, my daughter and husband heard her say this too) and I was to follow up after discharge. Dr. Khianey comes off as insecure and like she is trying to prove herself. I just want someone who is honest and cares.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Khianey displays a fine patient doctor office visit manner with me and is most interested in my A-Fib heart issue and discussing with me and helping me to understand my condition and treating it with the utmost of care and skillful practice. She knows her specialty and applies it with the latest cardiac advances, I always feel comfortable during my visits.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Sheila Khianey's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.