Ratings for Dr. John A. Peterson

Up until I moved I had seen this man all my life. I never felt comfortable with him and always felt like he thought of me more like a paycheck than a patient. He hides behind your chart and rarely if ever looks you in the eye. He didn't listen to my family member when she had issues that should have led to immidiate screening based on family history. And guess what, she ended up eventually finding out it was cancer but sadly too late. I WOULD NOT reccomend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

He will admit when the problem is out of his field and refer you to someone really good. He stays in the room with you until you are satisfied and understand. He listens and works with you. He was willing to take over my case when I was unhappy with an expert and we worked the problem out together. I doesn't make those funny faces when you talk about alternative treatments like acupuncture. He helped me get off the tons of meds. another had me on and get my body straightened out. His office was willing to work with me on payment when I didn't have insurance.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2006

Dr. John A. Peterson's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Jacksonville, IL