Ratings for Dr. Sue Jean Park

By far the WORST doctor I have ever met! My son had anesthesia performed by her. The procedure was covered by insurance but unfortunately the anesthesia was not. My four year old was told he could not eat before surgery which was she filed for 10am but we could get there before since not eating is hard for a little kid. He didn't get seen for over 3 hours and we were left waiting in the lobby. I discussed my frustration with Dr. Park who was unapologetic, rude and uncaring. She stated things happen. Either due to medical negligence or my son fasting for so long his effects of anesthesia were far worse than they should have been. Dr. Park should not be allowed to practice medicine, let alone on small children! To make matters worse I found out later she began charging me for time I had discussed this wait time with her at a rate of $125/15 min and never applied our deductible and wasn't truthful on her in out time resulting in me paying almost 50% over what was estimated.

Submitted January 28, 2014