Ratings for Dr. Scott A. FISHMAN

Dr. Fishman is the best pediatric dentist I have ever met. He was amazing with my 2 year old daughter last year. We visited him in his previous Lakewood office. We will be following him to the new Downey office this month for my now 3 year old daughter's checkup. I'm sure we have some opportunities, and it will be so nice to have a non judgemental but firm and supportive pediatric dentist to care for my daughter. I almost cried when we had her first checkup and she had no cavities and he high-fived me. It meant so much, as I'm the only one who cares for her teeth and I come home exhausted every day. Thank you Dr. Fishman for being the best of human beings and the best pediatric dentist ever. Your skill is evident by your examination and demeanor with children. I've never liked a doctor more - we can't wait to see you again.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

The insurance covered all services except sedation fees. Dr. Fishman took such wonderful care of my daughter. It was a good experience and my daughter came out of the office with a goodie bag and a balloon and was very happy. She wants to be a dentist too !

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011