Ratings for Dr. Kyamalya A. Ismailova

Dr. Ismailova is my parents PCP for the last 3 years. My parents are very impressed with her. One day I had an emergency and couldn't get an appt with my previous doctor. Dr Ismailova kindly agreed to see me and took care of my problem right away. She is a great doctor. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I am beyond pleased by the way Dr.Ismailova attended to me. She is very polite, warm hearted and showed interest in me and my needs.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Excellent doctor in all aspects! Recommended her to my family and friends

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr Ismailova and her staff are simply great! I got registered right away and seen in less than half an hour! No hours of waiting, friendly front desk and kind, respectful and very professional physician, not looking at her watch to get rid of you! Very pleased

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I was very pleased with the doctor and her staff. Finally i found a PCP that listens and actually cared and sent me to the specialist that i need! I highly recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr Ismailova is professional and friendly . She spends time and listens to everything you have to say without rushing. I'm very glad with my choice of making her my pcp.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

My experience has been great. I was very pleased with my services at this office and will be continuing going there. The staff is very professional and friendly...I will highly recommend this office. :)

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

She is the best doc ever took care of me and my family!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

Doesn't take the time to speak with you. Very rude.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Ismailova is knowledgeable, but does not spend enough time counseling her patients. She is also very arrogant and brusque. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014