Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

I went to check UnitedHealth Care Insurance and Dr. Sayyed participates in the network. Dr. Sayyed is so grounded and down to earth. My neck and low back pain were out of alignment. The Chiropractic treatment and gentle adjustments helped me so much. My next visit is for infertility and nutrition.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

My co-worker recommended Dr. Sayyed because that is her chiropractor. Dr. Sayyed is very knowledgeable and informative. I was very satisfied with the information and evaluation she gave me. Dr. Sayyed has magic hands. She is truly incredible because she deals with the patient from beginning to end. Very highly recommended!😀

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my neck,midback, and low back pain because My wife and I were involved in a car accident. Dr. Sayyed speaks 4 different languages. I am so happy that we searched on the internet for a Chiropractor. I am so happy with her Chiropractic and physiotherapy services. Dr. Sayyed goes above and beyond for her patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my anxiety. Dr. Sayyed is so compassionate and grounded. Her personality was awesome. This was the first time I saw Dr. Sayyed and I made the right choice in choosing a physician that understands my concerns and issues. My follow-up for my next visit is two weeks.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my high blood pressure and pre-diabetes for nutrition. Dr. Sayyed is an expert in nutrition and is world renowned Naturopathic doctor. I am very impressed at her credentials. Dr. Sayyed is so down to earth and humorous. It's rare to find a physician like her. I am so happy that my doctor referred her to me. Great choice and doctor for life! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for stomach cancer prevention since it runs in my family. Dr. Sayyed said you can beat cancer with nutrition and one can learn to overcome it. The information was very helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I had an injury at my job....i searched the internet and Dr. Sayyed was highly recommended so I made an appointment. I am so happy i chose to come to the Bronx office. It was nice and relaxing and the doctor was super nice. The physiotherapy was amazing and I felt great afterwards. My next appointment is homeopathy and I can't wait.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my chronic low back pain. The treatment was so relaxing. I had physiotherapy, Cold Laser therapy, and massage. Dr. Janan is truly an extraordinary doctor.....she is so down to earth and genuinely caring. As soon as I walked through the door ,I felt the positive energy. Dr. Sayyed inspired me to do more for myself. I am going to try yoga and Qi gong.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Yesterday I went to see Dr. Sayyed at 1120 Morris Park Avenue Ste 3A for my high blood pressure and diabetes. The information the doctor gave was so helpful.....i should have done this sooner. Now I plan to do Chiropractic and physical therapy since the doctor is part of my Cigna network.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Janan Sayyed is a genuine practitioner that offers you great insight and encourages you to be the best you can be........i went to see the doctor for my depression and anxiety. I did homeopathy and Nutrition. It has made a tremendous difference in the past couple of weeks. I am more focused and determined to overcome my anxiety. Thanks Dr. Janan for listening to me and helping me.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017