Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

I was a walk in at Dr. Janan's office and was seen right away in Riverdale. I picked up a heavy box and injured my lower back. The physiotherapy, massage and cold laser therapy helped ease my pain. Dr. Sayyed explained the whole process to me and my diagnosis. I will be coming back in 2 weeks for another treatment after my MRIS. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Sayyed is a genuinely positive person and has a great personality. She explained everything to me...my treatment options. The atmosphere of the office was very cozy and relaxing. I had chiropractic, acupuncture, and nutrition session so far.i would like to try the cold laser therapy treatment for my back.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for my neck pain and stiffness. When I visited the Manhattan office on Saturday I was in so much pain but thank you Dr J for helping me feel better. My room was limited but after physiotherapy and cold laser therapy I was able to move my neck. Dr. Sayyed also did manual therapy and stretching of my neck.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Janan Sayyed is a very professional holistic physician. She helped me with my digestive problems and a Naturopathic practitioner and helped me with my low back pain. The cold laser therapy treatment was amazing...it is noninvasive and painless

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

When I was injured in an accident, I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed as a no fault doctor. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me and my husband. The office in Riverdale is very nice and clean. The staff were helpful. Everyone in the clinic were nice. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Janan Sayyed is a very professional holistic physician. The staff were nice at the Riverdale office. I came in with low back pain. The physiotherapy helped me and so did the stretching exercises. Thank you Dr. J

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr Sayyed is a very compassionate doctor who listens to you and your concerns. I kept complaining about headaches and had told my primary care doctor who just kept telling me it is from stress. Dr. Janan Sayyed ordered an MRI for my brain and it was revealed from the MRI that I had a solid mass in my left side of the brain. I was immediately referred to a neurologist and had reassured me that this could be congenital.....you were born with this. At least I can have peace of mind why I was having those headaches. Dr. Sayyed was the only holistic doctor that saw my concern. Thank you Dr. J from the bottom of my heart. You are my integrated doctor from now on....

flag | Submitted October 21, 2018

Dr Sayyed was very impressive today when I went to see her for my neck pain and upper back. My Right Scapular was protruding outwards from poor posture. I went to the Riverdale office and it was very busy. Dr. Sayyed explained my treatment plan and we went from there. My next appointment is next week and I cant wait....office was nice and clean. The staff were nice. The chiropractor was amazing and very friendly and knowledgeable about her field. Thanks Dr. J

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I saw Dr. Sayyed in her Manhattan office with my mom. It was a pleasant visit since this was my first time seeing a chiropractor. I was so delighted that she takes Cigna insurance and is in network because a lot of other chiropractors in Manhattan do not take insurance. The physiotherapy, acupuncture, and adjustments were really remarkable because it soothed my back so calm. The office atmosphere is really cozy. I love the positivity and energy the chiropractor had and was very professional. Highly recommended!:)

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Everyone else s nice at this office. Very helpful and wonderful human beings that care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018