Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

I went to Dr. Janan Sayyed at her Manhattan office. The atmosphere was beautiful and relaxing. I felt positive energy which always is a plus when you are a first time patient for chiropractic care. Dr Janan explained everything to me and answered all my questions. I really appreciated her answering all my questions. I loved her gentle adjustments. The Doctor seemed very knowledgeable in her field and I was impressed by chiropractic care. Thank you Dr. J

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

I saw Dr. Janan Sayyed for a Nutrition Consultation in Manhattan. Dr Janan is very knowledgeable in her field and is considered a top expert in holistic medicine. She is well known in the NYC area. I was very happy that she took the time to listen to my questions and answered them. Most doctors just take 5 minutes with you for consultation. My follow up appointment is for 4 weeks and I cant wait to start my journey towards a healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

I called the office in Riverdale and they took me in as a walk in. I picked up a container that was heavy and felt a sharp pain in my lower back. The physiotherapy was useful and massage. The cold laser therapy helped me in the first session. The doctor and staff were really helpful. Dr. Janan Sayyed did gentle adjustments on my back. I felt aligned. Highly recommended! :)

flag | Submitted March 9, 2019

Dr. Janan is an amazing doctor, Dr. Janan is very knowledgeable in her field. I saw her for my low back pain due to sitting for so many hours at my job. The physiotherapy and cold laser treatment eased my pain. The stretches for the low back helped me to be in a routine. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

I had an injury at work and Dr. Janan Sayyed office took me as a walk in. My low back was injured at work because I slipped and fell on a construction site. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me what treatments are available and pain management. The physiotherapy helped ease the pain and the cold laser therapy also helped. Thank you to the staff and to a warm and gentle doctor who listened to me. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

Dr. Janan Sayyed is a fabulous chiropractor with so many disciplines. I am so impressed by her credentials. I saw her for low back pain. The treatment was effective and alleviated my pain. The office is very busy. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

An amazing and outstanding person she has a great personality good quality

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Shes an excellent doctor energy amzinsg love the staff

Amazing So hard working well and fun at times Square

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for a no fault case. The office atmosphere is wonderful. Dr. Janan Sayyed is the best chiropractor in New York. She speaks different languages and has an impressive credentials. I have been her patient for 4 months. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019