Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr Sayyed was very impressive today when I went to see her for my neck pain and upper back. My Right Scapular was protruding outwards from poor posture. I went to the Riverdale office and it was very busy. Dr. Sayyed explained my treatment plan and we went from there. My next appointment is next week and I cant wait....office was nice and clean. The staff were nice. The chiropractor was amazing and very friendly and knowledgeable about her field. Thanks Dr. J

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

I saw Dr. Sayyed in her Manhattan office with my mom. It was a pleasant visit since this was my first time seeing a chiropractor. I was so delighted that she takes Cigna insurance and is in network because a lot of other chiropractors in Manhattan do not take insurance. The physiotherapy, acupuncture, and adjustments were really remarkable because it soothed my back so calm. The office atmosphere is really cozy. I love the positivity and energy the chiropractor had and was very professional. Highly recommended!:)

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Everyone else s nice at this office. Very helpful and wonderful human beings that care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I went to visit Dr. Janan at her Riverdale office for my low back pain. I have Cigna insurance and she is in network. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Dr. J is a remarkable Chiropractor. She explained my treatment plan. The therapy and chiropractic is helping my back to get better.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

De Sayyed takes care of her patients with Compassion. The office is very busy. The staff are nice in Riverdale.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I injured my low back today at work. I searched the internet and called Dr.Sayyed office in Riverdale and came in as a walk in. I filled out the forms and immediately was seen .it was amazing to see that Dr. J took care of 3 patients and answering her calls and making appointments for patients. I love the multitasking she did. The physiotherapy and the adjustments were great. The office was very busy, nice, and clean. My next appointment is on Friday. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Sayyed is a very sincere and genuine doctor. She does not sugar coat anything. I went to see Dr. Sayyed at her Bronx location because I had an accident and injured my neck and low back. The Spinal decompression and cold laser therapy really helped my neck and back but it does take time. The exercises are a major part of your therapy. Thank you Dr J

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I went to visit Dr. Sayyed because I was prediabetic. My primary care doctor recommended Dr.Sayyed to me. The consultation was very Informative. I was given handouts to start my journey to wellness. Thank you Dr. J

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Janan Sayyed is an awesome Chiropractor and she is so funny. I live the fact she has her roots from the Bronx. She is a very humble and professional doctor. I can tell she has compassion for her patients because she knows all her patients by name in all of her offices....wow that's amazing!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

My first time experience dealing with a chiropractor was remarkable and pleasant. Dr. Janan Sayyed explained what was an audible adjustment vs Activator. I came in for neck pain and right shoulder pain because I have so much stress at work meeting deadlines working for a newspaper. As a journalist I found myself building so much tension in my neck. The physiotherapy and cold laser therapy helped my shoulder and decreased the pain. My next visit is next week and I can't wait. Thank you Dr Janan for listening to my symptoms and solving the problem.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018