Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan Sayyed helped me with my lower back pain. The physiotherapy helped alleviate my pain. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me. I enjoyed the ultrasound therapy very much because it was warm and soothing on my back. I also enjoyed the massage. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I saw Dr. Janan Sayyed two weeks ago for my lower back pain. The stretching exercises and the physiotherapy improved my pain. I can't wait to see her in the Manhattan office on Saturday.....highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain. I was not able to walk and Dr. Sayyed sent me to radiology right away. I had Cauda Equina Syndrome and needed surgery immediately. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for taking prompt action when you saw my condition.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Sayyed was recommended by my medical doctor at Columbia NY Presbyterian. I went to see her for my neck and low back pain.....after doing an mri on my neck and lower back. The results were arthritis of the spine. Dr Sayyed told me since I have arthritis in the spine, you should not get adjustments and have other options such as cold laser therapy, infrared light,massage, Physical Therapy, yoga,Tai Chi, Acupuncture. I was happy to see that Dr. Sayyed is not all about adjustments. I am now Dr. Janan Sayyed patient and I feel less pain than I came in before. Nutrition and homeopathy were included in my treatment. I had Cigna insurance.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for my midback and low back in her Manhattan office. Dr. Sayyed is very compassionate and understanding. She explained everything to me and showed me what a disc bulge vs disc herniation on her iPad and in drawing. I am recommending her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

My coworker at work recommended Dr. Janan Sayyed for my low back pain and knee pain. I have Cigna and the doctor participates in my network. I went to Dr. Janan sayyed in Manhattan on a Saturday. Dr. Sayyed did the ultrasound therapy,physiotherapy,and adjustments. The massage was very relaxing on my lower back. Dr. Sayyed gave posture education and stretching exercises that I can do at work and home. I have another appointment with Dr. Sayyed on November 4th and I can't wait.......thank you Dr. Sayyed for the awesome care that you give to your patients. Dr. Sayyed goes above and beyond for her patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

Dr Janan Sayyed took care of my 13 year old son for his midback and low back pain. Dr Janan Sayyed Chiropractor explained everything to my 13 year old son and gave him posture patient education and stretching for his midback and low back.....My son carries a heavy back pack and she suggested a bag with wheels or light backpack. My son's next appointment with Dr. Janan Sayyed is in next 2 weeks and my son is looking forward to it.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I went to see Dr.Sayyed for infertility and stress reduction. The breathing exercises and acupuncture worked great. I feel more rejuvenated and energetic.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr. Sayyed is a skilled Chiropractic practitioner and has a fascinating background......I chose Dr. Sayyed because she treats Sports injuries.....i am a runner in marathons and have to take care of my back, hamstrings, and feet. Dr. Janan Sayyed uses the most cutting edge equipment such as the Cold laser therapy, Graston Technique, Celluma, and more..... I feel great whenever I get a treatment from this clinic. Thank you for taking care of me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for my low back pain because I searched for a Chiropractor who is a female and I am blessed that I found her. Her office has sooooo much positivity that it is infectious. Beautiful doctor,beautiful office, and a fantastic treatment. Dr. Janan Sayyed goes above and beyond for her patients. Highly-rated and recommended! :)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017