Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for Chiropractic and Nutrition. This was an awesome experience and I was so informed about to eat and not to eat. The physiotherapy and adjustments were amazing. Thanks Dr. J

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

I saw Dr. Janan Sayyed for a automobile accident and I was glad that my doctor recommended her. Dr. Sayyed is humble and very knowledgeable about Chiropractic. The staff and office were really helpful to me. I went to the Bronx office.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

Thank you for being good and humble you are the best

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

Dr. Janan Sayyed is a wonderful Chiropractor. Very professional, highly skilled and intelligent, I asked her so many questions and I appreciated that she answered them for me because there were patients waiting for her in the waiting area. The adjustments were gentle. The physiotherapy was awesome and awesome environment. Very relaxing in the Manhattan location.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

I came in as a walk in from my construction job for my low back pain. Dr. J was professional, compassionate, competent in what she is doing. She took care of me right away. Dr J asked me questions and orthopedic exam to reproduce the pain. The physiotherapy and massage were great. The cold laser therapy was helping my back to get better. Dr. J sent me to do an MRI immediately to see what it is. She explained several options to me

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

Dr. Janan Sayyed is a very and understanding doctor. I searched for a chiropractor and was very impressed by her credentials... She is a naturopathic doctor, Nutritionist, Heomeopath, holistic expert, and a Chiropractor. She was very through and I cant wait to see her again. This was my first time seeing a chiropractor and my experience was fantastic. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Dr Sayyed is a very compassionate doctor. This doctor loves what she does and is very knowledgable in her profession.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

This doctor listens to your concerns.....I am very happy that my coworkers told me about this doctor. Excellent and caring ....Thank you Dr.J

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

Dr. Sayyed is very professional, compassionate, and caring. Dr. Sayyed has great bedside manner. She answered all my questions. The office was relaxing atmosphere and beautiful. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

I saw Dr. J in her new office in the Bronx for Chiropractic care. Dr. J is such a down to earth and cool doctor. She is very caring, compassionate, and listens to all your concerns. The adjustments were great...very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019