Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr.Janan helped me with my neck and mid back pain. I was so glad she is in network with Cigna. Her treatment involves ultrasound therapy and physiotherapy which felt great. Most chiropractors do one or the other.......Dr. Janan explained everything to me. I would like to try acupressure and cupping next time.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

I was in car accident with my family. I went to see Dr.Sayyed and her team in the Bronx. The staff were wonderful and explained everything to my kids. My kids are 11 and 14 years old. Dr Sayyed explained everything to us which took about 30 minutes. Dr. Sayyed did a thorough exam on my whole family and we saw the physical therapist for treatment. It was wonderful. Thank you for taking care of my family. This clinic is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I saw Dr. Sayyed in the Manhattan office on a Saturday. I had a stiff neck and midback pain. Upon palpation, the doctor noticed I was very stiff. The ultrasound therapy and cold laser therapy were wonderful and felt great. My pain did reduce after treatment. I would recommend this clinic because they are awesome!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I am very impressed with Dr. Janan Sayyed......i made a walk in appointment. The wait time is awesome.The treatment was great. Dr. Sayyed has poise,knowledge, and professionalism. She listens to your needs and how you change to be a better person. I want to try Reiki Energy Healing and acupuncture next time.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I saw Dr Janan in one of her offices in the Bronx on Jerome Avenue. I was delighted to know she is network with Aetna. I had low back pain. The consultation and the treatment was awesome. I can't wait to go next week to see Dr. Sayyed.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Janan Sayyed is the most positive energy person that I ever met. She is so amazing and she inspired me to return back to school. I was searching for a holistic physician that would help me with my depression and anxiety. There were a number of options that Dr. Sayyed recommended for me.....I changed my diet and set my goals for the month. I saw dr. Sayyed for nutrition consultation and life coach consultation. I was confused and did not know which direction to take in life. I paid out of pocket but it was so worth it.....thank you Dr. J

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I lifted something heavy and my low back went out on me......Dr. Sayyed took me in on a Saturday afternoon as a walk in....Dr. Sayyed was very nice and knowledgeable about what was going on . I took an MRI at Lenox Radiology and I had 2 disc herniations. The Physiotherapy and the massage was very soothing and it made me feel calmer. Dr Sayyed also did trigger points and acupressure points on my low back which took some pain out.... I also had patients education on what I can do at home. This clinic was near me and I am so thankful I searched on the internet.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for my tremors in my hand.....there were a couple of diagnoses that she explained to me but first I have to take an MRI of the brain and was sent to Lenox Radiology. I appreciated the explanations of what I could have and needed An mri to put together a treatment plan. I have Cigna insurance and was so glad that Dr. Sayyed was in the network. The doctor even explained to me what was the difference between in and out of network. My followup is next 2 weeks.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed because a co-worker recommended me to see the doctor in Manhattan. I had low back pain and the shoulder problems. The physiotherapy and cold laser therapy were amazing. I also did therapeutic exercises. My followup is in 2 weeks. I am glad she is part of the Cigna network.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I went to see Dr Sayyed for my mid back pain. I did an MRI and it was revealed that I had scoliosis. This is what usually produces the muscle spasms. I now do stretching and massage. I also do muscle energy work and I feel much better.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018