Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

I saw Dr. Janan Sayyed for my health issues.....she was recommended by my primary doctor. I have high blood pressure and pre-diabetes. The advice Dr.Sayyed gave was very helpful. I love the handouts she gave.....it has a menu regimen. My followup is in 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I was experiencing fatigue and stress from the everything. I went to see Dr.Sayyed for Reiki Energy healing and acupuncture. The staff were great and lovely atmosphere. I felt so much better afterwards. Now I am doing a detox that was advised by Dr. Janan Sayyed. I feel much better.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I saw Dr. Sayyed in the Bronx location and she is an awesome Chiropractor......this doc is a people's person.....so down to earth.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I searched for a Chiropractor on the internet and found Dr Janan Sayyed Chiropractor.......I met Dr. Sayyed in the Manhattan office. Dr. Sayyed was so free spirited and positive. When you see her....she is so inspirational. The physiotherapy and massage made my back feel so relaxed. Thanks Dr. Janan

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I saw Dr. Janan Sayyed for No Fault in the Bronx. Dr Janan is an awesome Chiropractor and explains everything so clear step by step. Some chiropractors that I go to do not explain anything. Dr. Janan answered all my questions. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I did Reiki Energy Healing with Dr. Janan Sayyed and the positivity that I felt were amazing. This was the first time trying Reiki and the warmth that I felt through Dr. Sayyed's hand......Dr. Sayyed is a healer and goes above and beyond for her patients. I went to her Bronx office and it was a beautiful atmosphere....very relaxing.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I was searching for a chiropractor on the internet and found Dr. Sayyed.....she was near where I live and in my network Cigna. I went to see her for low back pain and sacro iliac joints because I run in marathons. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me. Dr. Sayyed answered all my questions. The physiotherapy was awesome! The adjustments were gentle not scary because this was my first time seeing a chiropractor. I will definitely make another appointment at her Manhattan location because she is open on Saturdays which I love and fits into my schedule.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

This Chiropractic doctor is awesome........Dr. Janan goes beyond and above for her patients. Very caring....

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I went to see Dr Janan Sayyed Chiropractor for my neck,midback, and low back pain due to my job as a mover. I was happy that the doctor was in my network. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me since this was my first time seeing a chiropractor. I loved the physiotherapy and cold laser therapy on my back. The nest part was the massage and adjustments. I felt a whole lot better. Thank you Dr.J

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Sayyed is a genuine practitioner. I saw the doctor for a number of ailments such as anxiety, high blood pressure and pre-diabetes.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017