Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

I have been a patient of Dr. Sayyed for 2 years and I am so happy she is in network with Cigna. Many other chiropractors say they are in network when they are out of network. I went to the office in Manhattan and the treatment I had did make my pain less. I had a referral from my doctor from Columbia medical center to see Dr.Sayyed. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Sayyed because she explained everything to me. Dr. Sayyed is very professional and knowledgeable about her profession. I was very happy with the visit.very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I went to visit Dr. Sayyed in her Riverdale office and the staff were nice. As soon as I filled the forms, I was seen immediately...no wait time...this was on a Friday. I had a nutritional consultation which was very informative on high blood pressure.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for low back pain. Dr Sayyed was very professional and knowledgeable about my disc herniation. The treatment relaxe me and alleviated my pain.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Sayyed is simply wonderful. I took my 11 year old for posture correction. Dr. Sayyed explained to my son what was scoliosis. My son loved the treatment for Chiropractic. Thank you Dr. J

flag | Submitted July 23, 2018

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for Chiropractic And Cold Laser therapy. Dr. Sayyed is an amazing positive person.....I can see that she cares for her patients. Its amazing that she does everything herself.....Wow! Very impressive Thank you for helping my back and posture feel much better.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Sayyed is very compassionate in what she do. I have been a patient of hers for 3 months and the services that she offers for my back is just incredible. I feel fantastic after my treatment. This office is very highly recommended! I am in Cigna PPO.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

This chiropractor is so genuine and very knowledgeable. She explained my MRIS that I took of my lumbar and cervical regions. Dr. Sayyed informed me on my treatment options. I was amazed she is in the Aetna PPO network. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I went to visit Dr. Sayyed on Saturday....thee was no wait time, thorough examination. Dr. Janan Sayyed is very knowledgeable doctor and professional. I loved the treatment and my back feels less painful when I came in. Very highly recommended! :)

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I had an auto accident with my 2 children...I searched for a doctor in the Bronx and Dr. Janan Sayyed came up on the internet. I made an appointment to see her . Omg, She is an incredible personable Chiropractor. She explained everything to meand my kids who are 7 and 11 years old. Dr. Sayyed asked my kids do they have any questions? She made me feel at ease with my kids. This is the time I am seeking a doctor. I told my insurance company and they started to me she even sees kids in clinic who are injured in an accident. Thank you Dr. J for taking the time to explain everything.....

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I searched for a chiropractor on the internet and saw that Dr.Sayyed was in my network Cigna. I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for my neck and whole back. The treatment was awesome. Very nice office....no wait time

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018