Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for a midback and low back adjustments. It was awesome and I felt great again. No waiting......Dr.Sayyed is very well organized and grounded!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I saw Dr. Sayyed for Sports Medicine & physiotherapy rehab for my shoulder and tensor fascia Lata from playing tennis and running. Dr. Sayyed was very knowledgeable about the physiology and pain management necessary for my condition. The trigger point therapy was awesome and so was the cold laser therapy. I see her next Wednesday and I can't wait because after the treatment, I feel rejuvenated again!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my digestion and constipation. The information she gave me was very helpful and informative. Dr. Sayyed did a thorough history exam and abdominal exam. I have a follow up in 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for weight loss training for a marathon and to increase my stamina. The program she put me on looks helpful. There are many different types of diets. Increasing my protein and decreasing my BMI are my goals My next follow-up appointment is next 3 weeks.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Today was the first time I saw a chiropractor . I searched the Internet and came across Dr. Janan Sayyed. Her profile is very impressive. The process from filling out the forms to the no waiting because it's by appointments to the initial visit, Physical Therapy, and Chiropractic Adjustments were beyond what I thought Chiropractic was..... now because of this experience in am a believer in Chiropractic. I already booked another appointment with the chiropractor and I am also happy that she is in my network Cigna. My mom has Aetna and I will bring her here to see Dr. Sayyed.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I went to visit Dr. Sayyed for my high liver enzymes because of my alcoholism. Dr Sayyed put me on a liver detoxification and restricted me from drinking. Dr. Sayyed changed my diet. I love the way Dr. Sayyed listened to me.....she did not interrupt me or rushed me out of her office. To me this showed that she is a caring person. In my life no one ever gave me a chance to just speak and say how I feel. I am happy that I had the opportunity to search for a nutritionist who is also a beautiful doctor. This time I am going to change.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my neck pain and left shoulder soreness from the gym. The staff were really nice. The chiropractor was awesome! Dr. Sayyed is so honest and bubbly. She has this incredible energy that inspires you....The physiotherapy and massage were great as well! I recommended this to my friends and coworkers. Chiropractic does work!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for a car accident that I had with my 13yo daughter. Dr. Sayyed is certified by the International Association Chiropractic Pediatrics. Dr. Sayyed was recommended by my daughter's physician. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me and my daughter. Dr. Sayyed explained everything in terminology that we can understand. My daughter asked questions and Dr Sayyed answered them .The treatment was really helpful on my neck and low back. My daughter loves Chiropractic. The staff were really nice. Dr.Sayyed was awesome!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed because she is a worker's Comp doctor in the Bronx. Dr. Sayyed explained the process to me, what my treatment plans are and my options. The staff is really nice. My two kids were hungry and I only had money for the bus. Dr. Sayyed brought a medium size pizza and soda to feed my children. I am so grateful to her and the staff.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Sayyed was very pleasant, intelligent, informative, and bubbly for a first time seeing a chiropractor. Dr. Sayyed used gentle adjustments and did manual neck traction which felt amazing. The physiotherapy and massage therapy were great and helped my midback and low back pain. I am so happy Dr. Sayyed is in network with my insurance.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016