Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Sayyed for Chiropractic. She is so thorough and honest. Dr. Sayyed gives her patients treatment options to choose from .....Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me from the ultrasound therapy to the cold laser therapy to the Activator to the adjustments. The experience of meeting a Chiropractor for the first time was remarkable. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for helping me.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Yesterday was my first time seeing a chiropractor and I am so glad that I saw Dr. Sayyed in the Manhattan office. Chiropractic really works and I am a believer. Thanks Dr. Sayyed

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

I had an car accident and search for a good chiropractor in the Bronx and Dr. Sayyed was on top of the list. I went to see the doctor.She was very nice and explained the process to me. Dr. Sayyed also explained my MRIS and told me what needed to be done. I am very happy that she had5 locations in the Bronx,Manhattan and soon to be Queens. The office staff were friendly and helpful. This place also has nutrition and reiki energy healing which I also need. I am very happy to have this place in the Bronx on Morris Park Avenue.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I met Dr. Sayyed in her Manhattan office for hamstrings cramp. I was very happy with the treatment and corrective exercises. The cold laser therapy did decrease my soreness ....the physiotherapy was awesome. Dr. Sayyed is explained the therapy and my treatment options. I can't wait for my next visit. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I had a car accident and I went to see Dr Sayyed. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me about inflammation and the benefits of Chiropractic and Physical therapy. The therapy was great.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Sayyed on Saturday in the Manhattan office. Dr Sayyed took me right away, no waiting....Dr. Sayyed explained my MRIS to me . Now I understand what is a disc bulge vs disc herniation much better. The doctor gave me treatment options of how that can get better. The physiotherapy was very relaxing and the adjustments were nice. I am a tourist from Canada and I am glad I found Dr. Sayyed on the internet. Excellent

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for a midback and low back adjustments. It was awesome and I felt great again. No waiting......Dr.Sayyed is very well organized and grounded!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I saw Dr. Sayyed for Sports Medicine & physiotherapy rehab for my shoulder and tensor fascia Lata from playing tennis and running. Dr. Sayyed was very knowledgeable about the physiology and pain management necessary for my condition. The trigger point therapy was awesome and so was the cold laser therapy. I see her next Wednesday and I can't wait because after the treatment, I feel rejuvenated again!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my digestion and constipation. The information she gave me was very helpful and informative. Dr. Sayyed did a thorough history exam and abdominal exam. I have a follow up in 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016