Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my high blood pressure because she was recommended by my MD doctor at Mt Sinai because this Doctor deals with Integrative Medicine, Chiropractic, Nutrition,and Naturopathic Medicine. I was very impressed by her credentials because she has a degree in everything I mentioned. Dr. Sayyed gave me positive feedback and I am going to continue consulting with her about my health issues. I went to visit her in the Manhattan location and I was very happy to know that she participates in my Aetna insurance.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I saw Dr.Sayyed for my lower back. I do construction work and I am always lifting heavy duty containers. I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed because I looked up a chiropractor online. She listened to everything I said to her....my problem area and what could this be....Dr. Sayyed Sent me out for an MRI and the result showed I had a teared muscle. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me with confidence and reassured me that this would heal but it will take time. The physiotherapy and Massage were helpful. The cold laser therapy was really great. I am satisfied with my doctor .......other doctors just see you for 5 minutes and your out. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for listening to me.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my anxiety and depression. Changing my eating habits was definitely essential for me. Dr.Sayyed introduced me to nutrition and homeopathy. I hope this can change my outlook on depression. Dr. Sayyed suggested to take up yoga classes, or go to an art festival. Do breathing exercises......i am taking all this in and changing my perspective on how I perceive things.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I went to see Dr.Sayyed for my neck and right shoulder pain. The cold laser therapy worked great and massage. The Neil Sherman technique for my frozen shoulder helped a lot. Thank you Dr.J.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I went to see Dr Janan Sayyed who was recommended by my medical doctor for worker's compensation. I injured my neck and back from falling from water in the bank. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me and made me feel comfortable asking her questions. I am so glad that I selected Dr. Janan Sayyed because she is not only a chiropractor, she is also a holistic Naturopathic medical doctor and Nutritionist. I was very impressed with Dr.Sayyed. I also love the fact that there are offices in the Bronx, Manhattan and Queens. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I had to lose 15 pounds because my MD doctor recommended to better my health. My PCP at NY Presbyterian Columbia recommended Dr.Janan Sayyed. Dr. Sayyed was a participant in Aetna network so I went to see Dr.Sayyed. Dr. Sayyed gives you a sensible diet. The other nutritionist told me not to eat a lot of things basically salads. Dr. Janan Sayyed gave a variety of foods that I can choose from plus protein. My followup is next 3 weeks.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I was experiencing neck and shoulder pain after I lifted something heavy at work. Dr. Sayyed saw me in her Bronx office location. I was glad she was in my network Aetna. The physiotherapy, Cold Laser therapy, and massage helped out so much. Dr. Janan Sayyed helped me out so much.....thank you and I will make another appointment for next 2 weeks after my vacation.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my lower back pain after I moved something very heavy. The physiotherapy, Cold Laser therapy, Massage, and adjustments were amazing. This was my first time going to a chiropractor and I was very satisfied with Dr. Janan Sayyed. I was also happy that she was part of the Aetna network.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my worker's compensation case. Dr.Janan was very thorough in her history examination and very detailed. I like the gentle adjustments she does and the physiotherapy/massage. Very highl recommended. She is well known within New York with top doctors and lawyers. I appreciate her honesty.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed for breast cancer prevention for myself and I also took my mother to see her for cognitive function. My mom was diagnosed with dementia and I did not want to to put her on any meds. The advice and support that I had was very informative and guiding......this is what I was looking for. My followup is in next 4 weeks.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017