Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

I went to see Dr. Janan Sayyed because a co-worker recommended me to see the doctor in Manhattan. I had low back pain and the shoulder problems. The physiotherapy and cold laser therapy were amazing. I also did therapeutic exercises. My followup is in 2 weeks. I am glad she is part of the Cigna network.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

I went to see Dr Sayyed for my mid back pain. I did an MRI and it was revealed that I had scoliosis. This is what usually produces the muscle spasms. I now do stretching and massage. I also do muscle energy work and I feel much better.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I saw Dr.Janan Sayyed for my low back pain. It is amazing how you meet a doctor and connect on the same page. Dr. Sayyed did physiotherapy and massage on my back. It felt so better with the adjustments.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I have done a lot of research and Dr. Janan Sayyed is one of the most humble, professional Naturopaths I have ever met. I brought my Mom to see her and she was so knowledgeable and made us feel extremely comfortable. She is readily available literally a phone call away and truly cares for her patients. Most doctors considers patients merely numbers, but Dr. Sayyed considers her patients true human beings in need of genuine care and that is exactly what she provides. She has a huge heart and also works with cancer patients. I would recommend her to anyone seeking holistic, healthy and reliable treatment. She is a diamond in the rough and truly deserves to be Doctor of The Year!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I was searching for a chiropractor and found Dr. Janan Sayyed on the Internet. I made an appointment right away on a Saturday. My neck and right shoulder was in pain. I had a disc herniation which caused numbness and tingling in my right arm. The cold laser therapy helped with the ultrasound therapy. I am also taking anti inflammatory nutrition tablets.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Sayyed is a genuine chiropractor who listens to her patients......The staff is great, office getting renovated but the physiotherapy was awesome.....highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Janan Sayyed is an extraordinary doctor. Dr. Sayyed goes above and beyond to care for her patients. Her bright smile and positive energy just light the room. I have been a patient for 3 years and always amazed how much Dr. Sayyed loves what she does......I am so happy that Dr. Sayyed has different office locations. Dr. Sayyed is an amazing doctor,author,expertise in many different fields. I am so proud that she is my holistic doctor and chiropractor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

I went to the Bronx office because I had a bad car accident and Dr. Janan Sayyed is a No Fault doctor......Dr Sayyed is was very kind and warm hearted......she explained the whole process to me and answered all my questions. I chose the office in Riverdale and my friend chose the office near Burnside Avenue. The physiotherapy was great but my pain in my back will take time to recover.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Janan Sayyed is an excellent and skilled physician. She listens to her patients and answers all their questions. Dr Janan Sayyed is an expert in her field. When I first met Dr. Sayyed.....it was a very positive vibe.....my physiotherapy and massage were great. Highly recommended.....

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Janan Sayyed was referred by my doctor at Mt. Sinai hospital. I had an intense pain in my neck after I slept in wrong position. The cold laser therapy and physiotherapy helped to alleviate my neck pain. Dr. Sayyed used the activator on my neck because one side of my neck would not turn to the right side. The massage loosened a lot of that spasm. My MRIS showed that I have 2 disc bulges. I will continue my therapy to get better.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017