Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

My friend recommended Dr. Sayyed for no fault. I was severely injured as a pedestrian. Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me. Dr.Sayyed answered all my questions because I never went through something like this before. The staff and the doctor were wonderful. I am so happy I chose Dr. Sayyed as my doctor in the Bronx.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I saw Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain. The acupuncture and cold laser therapy were great. I am excited that she is a participant in my Cigna plan. Great experience, Great Chiropractor, and definitely coming back next week.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

It was an absolutely remarkable experience for seeing a chiropractor. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for making me believe again in Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for anxiety and I am glad that I went to see her. The positive change in my attitude and diet were the essential elements of my anxiety. I hope to progress in my journey to find peace and happiness one step at a time. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for teaching me affirmations and I will continue to set my goals and inspire!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Sayyed is beyond exceptional! This doctor truly cares about her patients. Her initial exam was in details and she gets to the root of the problem. I went to see her in her Bronx and Manhattan offices. I am very happy she is in my network Cigna. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for listening, caring, and just being REAL!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I was searching for a chiropractor online and this Chiropractic came up. I made an appointment and it was very rare to find a chiropractor that explained everything to me and demonstrated a disc bulge and discuss herniation. There was no waiting time. I was amazed how Dr.Janan handled and managed her office as a multitasking. She was wonderful and very kind. I thank her for the rock taping she put on my plantar fascitis. My next appointment with her is for Chiropractic and Nutrition. Dr. Sayyed is very high energy and I really can feel her great positive energy. Thank you Dr. Janan.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I saw Dr Sayyed for my midback pain and scoliosis. I felt great afterwards the physiotherapy and gentle adjustments. Dr. Sayyed provided treatment options and explained the process.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

I made an appointment with Dr.Sayyed for my low back pain in Manhattan. The physiotherapy, Cold Laser therapy helped to decrease the pain I had. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Sayyed for Chiropractic. She is so thorough and honest. Dr. Sayyed gives her patients treatment options to choose from .....Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me from the ultrasound therapy to the cold laser therapy to the Activator to the adjustments. The experience of meeting a Chiropractor for the first time was remarkable. Thank you Dr. Sayyed for helping me.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Yesterday was my first time seeing a chiropractor and I am so glad that I saw Dr. Sayyed in the Manhattan office. Chiropractic really works and I am a believer. Thanks Dr. Sayyed

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016