Ratings for Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my neck pain. The cold laser therapy was an out of pocket $75 but it alleviated my pain. The adjustments were very gentle. No wait time

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I needed a chiropractor for my neck and upper back pain. The physical therapy and massage treatments were amazing. I also did out of pocket cold laser therapy on my right shoulder. I am very happy that I chose this chiropractor because she is in the Cigna network. Thank you for the first time amazing chiropractic experience. I told my colleagues at work and friends about Dr. Sayyed. Thank you

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I just Saw Dr Sayyed for a chiropractic treatment for my upper back pain.It was an amazing treatment. Dr. Sayyed is a very knowledgeable doctor. I went to her Manhattan office....I was happy to know she is I. Network with Cigna. My next visit is in 2 weeks for Naturopathic medicine....I can't wait....

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Janan Sayyed for 5 years.....she is my primary care doctor. Dr. Sayyed has a beautiful personality....very genuine,very professional, very intelligent.....Her diverse background is an impressive list....Dr. Sayyed has taken many different disciplines and Externships in different hospitals and countries. She is a fabulous and down to earth doctor. I am incredibly lucky to have a doctor like her....Even my Columbia university colleagues refer to Dr. Sayyed. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

I was so happy to find a chiropractic office open on Saturdays and Sundays in Manhattan. I found Dr. Janan Sayyed and she was listed as the #1 Chiropractor in the Bronx and Manhattan. I went to see the Chiropractor because I lifted a dresser that was too heavy and my low back was hurting me. Dr Janan is an amazing chiropractor....her skills and treatments tips any chiropractor that I have ever been to...Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

The Chiropractor was awesome. I injured my back at work and the staff and Dr Sayyed explained everything I needed to know about worker's compensation. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Janan Sayyed is an amazing healer.....She listens to her patients and explains everything to you. The staff were nice in the Bronx location. I am incredibly lucky to have found a beautiful doctor as Dr. Janan. In the clinic, i used Graston Technique and cold Laser Therapy on my plantar fascitis.....Highly Recommended!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr Janan Sayyed is a great peoples person....the doctor listened to us and answered all our questions. I went there for chiropractic and nutrition and I was so delighted that she is part of our Aetna network. My low back pain and mid back pain feels much better after the treatment.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I went to Dr. Sayyed Bronx office as a walk in......I had low back pain and the physical therapy and light adjustments were wonderful. The staff were nice.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I was searching for a chiropractor on the internet and found Dr. Sayyed. The doctor was part of Cigna. I had low back pain and the treatment was very calm and relaxing. Dr. Janan Sayyed is a great healer.Thank you Dr. J

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018