You may also like

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

I saw Dr. Sayyed for a spasm in my lower back. The doctor was pleasant and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Sayyed answered all my questions, the treatment was great and the team in the Bronx are very friendly. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I was surfing on the internet and found Dr. Sayyed in the Bronx. When I first met Dr. Sayyed she is amazing, very personable,genuine, intelligent. I love the way Dr.. Sayyed tells it like it is... This is what attracted me to this doctor. I am in the Cigna network and needed a chiropractor for my upper back and low back pain due to my posture at work because I sit at a desk all day. The physiotherapy was wonderful and so was the massage. The team in the Bronx were great and so was Dr. Sayyed. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for low back pain and spasms and also because the doctor was in the Cigna network. I saw Dr. Sayyed in her Bronx office. This doctor was soooooo nice and answered all my questions. Dr. Sayyed is a pleasant and energetic doctor who has so much positivity .....it's contagious! I really appreciated the time and effort in providing me options what I can do to relieve my low back spasms. The stretching exercises were great and was demonstrated by Dr. Sayyed. I am so happy I searched and found a chiropractor that loves her job and cares for her patients. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I saw Dr. Sayyed for a muscle spasm in my low back after moving. The treatment was great and helped eased my pain. I appreciated Dr. Sauyed using another technique mobilization and activator because I was scared to hear popping sounds. Dr. Sayyed explained to me the popping sounds are gas bubbles between 2 vertebrae. After hearing her explanation I decided to try the adjustment. It was awesome! Thank you Dr. Sayyed for taking my fear and taking it to the next level of trying the actual adjustment. This made my low back feel much better. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I met Dr. Sayyed on Saturday in Manhattan. I went to see Dr. Sayyed because I am allergic to wheat and I wanted to know what foods to eat and what to avoid. The session was very informative and now I know what is good and bad for me. Today I came in for nutrition and next time I will make an appointment for chiropractic. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr. Sayyef is excellent doctor! Very personable, genuine, and tells it like it is! That's what I love about this doctor. She has been my chiro doctor for 6 months and I enjoy every visit because of the physiotherapy, adjustments, and mechanical massage. This office has many disciplines and I would like to have a visit for nutrition and reiki energy healing. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sayyed on Saturday in Manhattan for my low back pain. The physiotherapy, and adjustments helped to alleviate my pain. The cold laser therapy was something new that I tried and helped my low back. My next appointment is coming up and I can't wait for my treatment. Dr. Sayyed explained what she was doing and explained every procedure which made me feel comfortable with the treatment. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

I have private insurance Cigna so I went to see Dr. Sayyed because I searched the internet and she was highly recommended by other patients so I gave her a call. Dr. Sayyed was very warm and compassionate because she listened to everything I said, she did not rush me off to see the next patient although the clinic was very busy. I really appreciated the time Dr Sayyed spent with me. She read my MRIs and gave me treatment options of what I can do. The adjustments were great and so was the physiotherapy. It was very relaxing. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my digestion problems and bloating. I was put on a diet removing gluten. I was happy my questions were answered. My follow up is in 4 weeks. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Odd that every single review says "highly recommended". I like this dr. But odd that every review ends the same way?"

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed for a spasm in my lower back. The doctor was pleasant and made me feel comfortable. Dr. Sayyed answered all my questions, the treatment was g..."

January 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was surfing on the internet and found Dr. Sayyed in the Bronx. When I first met Dr. Sayyed she is amazing, very personable,genuine, intelligent. I love the wa..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for low back pain and spasms and also because the doctor was in the Cigna network. I saw Dr. Sayyed in her Bronx office. This doctor wa..."

December 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed for a muscle spasm in my low back after moving. The treatment was great and helped eased my pain. I appreciated Dr. Sauyed using another techni..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Sayyed on Saturday in Manhattan. I went to see Dr. Sayyed because I am allergic to wheat and I wanted to know what foods to eat and what to avoid. The..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyef is excellent doctor! Very personable, genuine, and tells it like it is! That's what I love about this doctor. She has been my chiro doctor for 6 mon..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed on Saturday in Manhattan for my low back pain. The physiotherapy, and adjustments helped to alleviate my pain. The cold laser therapy w..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have private insurance Cigna so I went to see Dr. Sayyed because I searched the internet and she was highly recommended by other patients so I gave her a call..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my digestion problems and bloating. I was put on a diet removing gluten. I was happy my questions were answered. My follow up is ..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for Homeopathy for my anxiety. The history taking was quite extensive but it helped my condition to improve. "

November 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed for reiki energy healing and it was awesome! Next time, I want to do nutrition for my cholesterol with Dr. Sayyed. Highly recommended!"

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to visit Dr. Sayyed in the Manhattan office. I was impressed that there was no wait time because the doctor goes by appointments which is great. I went t..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Due to my job, I carry heavy containers so my low back is hurts and is stiff. Dr.Sayyed is a pleasant chiropractor who made me feel at ease because this was the..."

October 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is awesome in her adjustments. She is personable, and read my MRIs and gave options on the different approaches that I can take. There was no waitin..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today I went to see Dr. Sayyed for neck and low back pain due to my job as a truck driver. The physiotherapy and gentle adjustments were great. I am so happy th..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sayyed and her staff are excellent! I went to the Bronx location. I went to do reiki and I loved it. I paid $30 for 15 to 20 minutes and I felt amazing and ..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is a remarkable young doctor and I am so glad that I searched her on the Internet. ....personable, intelligent, and very genuine! Highly recommended..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is a personable doctor and very intelligent. My primary care doctor diagnosed me with Multiple sclerosis. I went to see Dr Sayyed for my low back pa..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was impressed when I first met Dr. Sayyed for my first visit for chiropractic treatment. I have mild scoliosis and low back pain. The physiotherapy and mech..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back problem and the experience was awesome because she answered all my questions, explained the modalities and uses, gave m..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Sayyed was great! I came in to see Dr Sayyed because of a stiff neck due to my sleeping position. The physiotherapy and mechanical massa..."

September 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to visit Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain due to my job. Dr. Sayyed was very pleasant. She read my MRIs and told me what I had and Dr. Sayyed answered al..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I searched on the Internet for a chiropractor and with so many chiropractors out there, I was impressed with Dr. Janan Sayyed credentials and reviews about her...."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I searched the internet for an alternative holistic doctor and found Dr. Sayyed. I was so impressed with her positive and bubbly energy! The visit to the offi..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My co-worker recommended Dr.J for my midback pain. I work in construction and my midback hurts so much. My MRIs showed that I have 3 disc herniations and 2 disc..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a marathon runner for the New York Road Runners and on Saturday I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my knee pain and calf pain. The advice and treatment Dr. Sayye..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Janan has a very pleasant, energetic, and bubbly personality. Dr. Janan helped me to recover from a stroke. She is a very good listener and goes beyond to ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First and Foremost, I must say, Dr. Sayyed is by far one of the best Doctors I've ever encountered. It's Rare to connect with a doctor and receive a full knowle..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit was for my hypothyroidism and weight loss. It was very difficult for me to lose weight but after seeing Dr. Sayyed I lost 4 and half pounds in my first..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for naturopathic medicine for my fibromyalgia. Dr. Sayyed took a thorough exam of me and history taking. She provided options for me an..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed helped me to alleviate my low back pain with physiotherapy and stretching exercises. Dr. Sayyed was recommended by a co-worker who attended a corpora..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to visit Dr. Sayyed for reiki and energy healing in the Bronx office. The treatment lasted 20 minutes and I felt awesome afterwards! Highly Recommended! ..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed helped alleviate the pain in my right knee. She read my MRIs and explained my options for treatment. The staff were nice in the Bronx. Very highly r..."

June 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain and this was my first time seeing a chiropractor. The treatment and doctor were wonderful. Dr Sayyed explained ev..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for nutrition for my diabetes in the Bronx location. Her advice and information were vey helpful. I recommended Dr. J to all my co-work..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All 55555555555555555555555's. Very friendly chiropractor! Very attentive to details, gives a variety of options for treatment. "

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I TRIED A CHIROPRACTOR, DR.SAYYED HAS A VERY AWESOME PERSONALITY.GREAT ADJUSTMENTS!"

May 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed in Manhattan for my anxiety and Celiac . I was so happy to know that Dr. Sayyed is a Naturopathic doctor and a clinical nutritionist. The visit..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "On Saturday, I went to see Dr. Sayyed for Chronic pain of my neck and low back that I had for so many years, Dr. Sayyed did Graston Technique and cold laser the..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed for my high cholesterol and diabetes. With the advice and Dr. Sayyed being my health coach.......I am on my way to a healthier lifestyle. I we..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I searched for a nutritionist and Dr. Sayyed was listed #1 so I called made an appointment for my diabetes. When I first met Dr. Sayyed she has this beautiful i..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed helped me with my anxiety naturally. Dr. Sayyed taught how to do breathing exercises and her expertise in holistic medicine helped me take better co..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "EXCELLENT DOCTOR! DR.SAYYED IS EXTRAORDINARY. .....SHE LISTENS TO YOUR PRO LET'S AND GIVES YOU A TREATMENT PLAN.THE SERVICE IS GREAT. THE STAFF IS GREAT! I WENT..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a tourist from France and I love chiropractic. I searched on the Internet for chiropractic in NY and Dr. Janan Sayyed was listed #1 so I made an appointme..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed for low back pain and the treatment and service were wonderful. I am 57 years old and the gentle healing hands of Dr. Sayyed and Trigger point..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I searched the Internet for a chiropractor and found Dr Sayyed. I read her profile and was very impressed with her education and talent. I made an appointment ..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed helped me recover from my low back pain with physiotherapy and massage. The cold laser therapy helped to reduce the pain in my back. The stretching e..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Manhattan for chiropractic and rekindle treatment. This chiropractor is awesome! This is the first time I tried chiropractic and reiki. I look forwa..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed was referred by a friend and I am glad that I went to see Dr. Sayyed. I had shooting pain down my leg and low back pain. The physiotherapy treatment ..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Sayyed at Montefiore medical center for my neck and low back pain. Dr. Sayyed is so kind with a warm heart. Dr Just really cares about her patients and..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed's expertise and professionalism goes a long way! My husband and I came to see Dr. Sayyed for a second opinion and when she looked at my MRIs in my l..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed helped me with my neck and low back pain. Every time I come for treatment, my stiff neck gets better and better. The staff in the Bronx are very att..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was surfing the Internet and with so many chiropractors I am glad I selected Dr. Sayyed. For my first appointment, I met Dr. Sayyed and she has this incredib..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr.Sayyed for my low back pain and sciatica. The treatments was very effective! I love her gentle adjustments. It is always a pleasure to see Dr. Say ye..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Chiropractor, Excellent treatment! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED with 5 STARS!"

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have my appointment with Dr. Sayyed on Saturdays because it's convenient for me. Dr. Sayyed possesses a high energy & positive attitude which I just love. Dr...."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to visit Dr. Sayyed because I was referred by insurance company after a car accident. The treatment I had for chiropractic was great and effective healin..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is a passionate doctor who enjoys what she does. This was the first time I went to see a chiropractor and I had a pleasant experience and I am consid..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my lupus. Her suggestions were very informative . I did have to change my diet to reduce flare-ups due to my condition. No waiting ..."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is the most dynamic doctor I have ever met. Dr. Sayyed is knowledgeable, empathic, caring, great listener and an awesome doctor. I hope you take c..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "55555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555555"

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Sayyed for the past 2 years. Dr. Sayyed helped me with my low back pain and sciatica. Dr. Sayyed is amazing with her caring attitud..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sayyed has this incredible energy that inspires you to be at your best in health and in positive attitude. She not only helped with my neck and low back pain..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is awesome! Dr. Sayyed was personable, knowledeable, and she loves her job because she is very good at what she does! Definitely 5 stars & highly rec..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for the first time for nutrition and chiropractic. Dr. Sayyed is the most pleasant and Nicest doctor I have ever met. Dr. Sayyed assess..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Janan Sayyed is an Awesome Chiropractor! I love her positive energy and humor. Dr. Sayyed put me on a gluten free diet and I lost 8 pounds. I also purchased..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed today for nutrition counseling for my high blood pressure. The visit was very informative. Dr.Sayyed recommended opc3 nutrametrix. I went to he..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for low back pain and numbness and tingling in my right leg. The doctor did mention it could be an impingement, disc bulge, or disc he..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is an awesome chiropractor.Dr. Janan is very smart, kind? And empathic towards her patients. I love the fact that this doctor listens to her patient..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My coworker at Jacobi Medical Center recommended Dr. Sayyed because she is a holistic physician, chiropractor, and nutritionist who did a charity wellness event..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed helped me tremendously with my health issues. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis for 5 years and Dr. Sayyed suggested I should go for a second ..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "calls herself a pain doctor, it wasn't until I showed up that I realized she was a chiro. Then tried to convince me I needed to come to her office 1-2 times pe..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr Janan Sayyed for my low back pain. Dr. Sayyed read my MRIS and gave me options on what I should do and explained everything that I needed to know. Dr...."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "لالالفقفقلبلبللزرزرزرزرزرزفبفقفقبلیبیبیبیبیبیبیبیبللل"

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed because I suffer from GERD- Acid Reflux. I did purchase the digestive kit which has the probiotics, ultimate aloe, and digestive enzymes. Befo..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was searching for a chiropractor in Manhattan. And found Dr. Sayyed on the internet. I went to visit her because of my low back pain. Dr. Sayyed read my MRIs ..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed helped me with my high blood pressure and weight control. I was told not to eat too much salt and to be on an exercise program. I was satisfied wit..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was having neck and midback pain so I searched the Internet and found Dr.Sayyed in my Cigna network. She is awesome! Dr. Sayyed explained everything to me ..."

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed today for a free consultation on nutrition. It was very informative. I suffer from anxiety attacks. Dr Sayyed recommended nutrition support t..."

October 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed helped me with my lower back pain with laser therapy, Grafton technique, physiotherapy and her adjustments. I was there for a couple of sessions and ..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my high cholesterol and high blood pressure. Dr. Sayyed examined me and ordered blood work. Dr. Sayyed explained my options for tr..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed for low back pain because I suffer from low back pain. The therapy is effesctive and helpful for my back. In the Bronx at Montefiore medical Ce..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain from a car accident and she put me on the traction table to stretch my lower back. It felt great! I also received ..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed was recommended by primary doctor from New York Presbyterian for infertility . Dr. Sayyed recommended nutrition supplements and prenatal vitamins fr..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is a wonderful doctor. I came in with a muscle spasm in my lower back and she helped me so much with ultrasound, hot pack and electrical stim. And ..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Janan today because a co-worker recommended her for nutrition. I have diabetes and my primary doctor wanted to put me on Metformin. I am now u..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed in Manhattan because of my diagnosis with Lupus. Dr . Sayyed was very thorough in her questions and exam. So far, the flare-ups have b..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is a very positive exceptional doctor. Dr. Sayyed explained my mri about my neck and low back and what approach I can take in improving my health. D..."

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited Dr. Sayyed because I have knee problems and did not want surgery. Dr. Sayyed is a holistic doctor that combines therapy with nutrition. I tried the P..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Sayyed today for stress Management and the nutritional supplements that she recommended and Reiki treatment were really effective on me. I am so happy..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Sayyed for the first time at her Manhattan location and I had a wonderful experience! This was also my first time seeing a chiropractor! I fel..."

September 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr.Sayyed for 2 years because I run in the marathons and I get a lot of blisters and have heel spurs and plantar fascitis. The tools that Dr...."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is very personable and approachable. She listened to my concerns and gave me options on what I can do since I was involved in a motor vehicle acciden..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed helped me to lose weight with the TLS weight loss solutions. I already lost 5 pounds. I first did a detox with NutriClean and it helped me to rejuv..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to see Dr. Sayyed for 2 years for chiropractic and she is awesome. Her adjustments are awesome and the care she does for her patients goes ab..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Janan Sayyed has those healing hands! The gentle adjustments and the ultrasound therapy helped the pain in my lower back. Acupuncture was wonderful and effec..."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jana n's gentle adjustments and activator works on my midback. I have midback problems due to my posture. The orthotics,lumbar brace, and the adjustments he..."

September 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to see Dr. Sayyed because I have so much stress in my job and my neck and mid back is so stiff. The doctor treatment plan was very effective. Dr Sayyed ..."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit to Dr. Sayyed was for my right knee pain from playing soccer at NYU. Dr. Sayyed listened to my concerns and gave me different treatment options. My kn..."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Janan Sayyed did physical therapy on my lower back and it felt great! My low back is much better. The massage was wonderful as well!The cold laser helped my..."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed helped me to recover from shoulder surgery and neck pain. Dr. Sayyed was very caring and outstanding for making feel at ease. She showed me how to do..."

September 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sayyed is a caring doctor that listens to her patients. She has a good sense of humor and a beautiful smile! The issues that I had with my high blood pressu..."

September 3, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Janan" to "Janan S."

October 21, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

January 12, 2013
  • combined ratings from Naturopath listing (DID: 3438184)

May 3, 2012