You may also like

Rate Dr. Janan S. Sayyed

Dr. Janan S. Sayyed's Ratings

I am a marathon runner for the New York Road Runners and on Saturday I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my knee pain and calf pain. The advice and treatment Dr. Sayyed gave were helpful and effective. The supplement she gave is awesome which repairs your cartilage and disc herniations. It's gluten free and that's even better. my next treatment with the doctor is this Saturday and I can't wait! Very highly recommended! This center not only offers Sports Medicine but other treatments as well which is very impressive!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2879000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Janan has a very pleasant, energetic, and bubbly personality. Dr. Janan helped me to recover from a stroke. She is a very good listener and goes beyond to help her patients. Dr. Janan was very informative and will follow up with her next 2 weeks. Very highly recommended and is one of the best doctors out there! Thank you Dr. Janan

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2872668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

First and Foremost, I must say, Dr. Sayyed is by far one of the best Doctors I've ever encountered. It's Rare to connect with a doctor and receive a full knowledgable understanding of your treatment. It has been about three months since I've been in the office and I can feel the difference. A true Doctor who has mastered her craft. I would definitely refer and recommend Dr. Sayyed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2871235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

My visit was for my hypothyroidism and weight loss. It was very difficult for me to lose weight but after seeing Dr. Sayyed I lost 4 and half pounds in my first week which was very exciting to me. Dr. Sayyed did mention that weight loss varies from person to person. The appointment visit was very informative. Dr. Sayyed reassured me and did answer all my questions not like other doctors who push you away to see their next patient. I am very pleased with y result. My next follow up appointment s in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see ohm anymore pounds am I going to lose.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2862880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for naturopathic medicine for my fibromyalgia. Dr. Sayyed took a thorough exam of me and history taking. She provided options for me and a change in my diet! My next follow up appointment is next 2 weeks. Dr. Sayyed is very attentive in detail and is a good listener. Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2860670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Sayyed helped me to alleviate my low back pain with physiotherapy and stretching exercises. Dr. Sayyed was recommended by a co-worker who attended a corporate wellness seminar. I am very impressed that Dr. Sayyed is a chiropractor, naturopathic holistic doctor, and a nutritionist. Dr. Sayyed was very attentive, excellent listener, and very intelligent. She did not leave one question unanswered, was very thorough in her history taking, and this was productive for me. My next appointment is for Chiropractic and nutrition.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2857387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I went to visit Dr. Sayyed for reiki and energy healing in the Bronx office. The treatment lasted 20 minutes and I felt awesome afterwards! Highly Recommended! :)

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2844882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Sayyed helped alleviate the pain in my right knee. She read my MRIs and explained my options for treatment. The staff were nice in the Bronx. Very highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2842599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for my low back pain and this was my first time seeing a chiropractor. The treatment and doctor were wonderful. Dr Sayyed explained everything that I needed to do .......diet , therapy sessions, stretching. Dr Sayyed has a bubbly personality and is very attentive to details. I am going to continue because she takes Cigna insurance and I need this for my low back pain.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2839042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I went to see Dr. Sayyed for nutrition for my diabetes in the Bronx location. Her advice and information were vey helpful. I recommended Dr. J to all my co-workers because we work long hours and don't eat right and that's why my blood sugar is high. I follow up with Dr. Sayyed next week and I can't wait for the visit. The staff are nice, very attentive, no waiting time because by appointment.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2827628].votes_count ]]